*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
Was void mudkip supposed to disappear after talking to him once? Don't think my quest are working(?) cause I got my gardevoilite without fighting hecatia

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
is there a gallery function or anything, or are the scenes just one and done, probably gonna have to save beforehand to be able to replay them

Giozan01

Sep 6, 2021
which pokemon should use te pandemonic drip? i assume the skull and the dress are for marowak and kirlia respoectively but correct me if i'm wrong plz

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Any chance this game will get a recollection type gallery, to re-view scenes like the gym leader defeats/grunt defeats/pre evolution and mid-training scenes of pokemon?

Reactions: Alternation62

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
so are there pokemon H scenes pass the breeding scenes, or would it be a waste of pokefood? and how would I know when I've reached the end of the the scenes of the demo for that pokemon. Also is the eggs real time based as in tied to your computers time? how long do they take?

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
lol love the Touhou ref but goddamn running into a lvl40+ trainer due to my habit of talking to everyone is a foul move. Bravo!!

G-howk

Feb 2, 2022
so are there pokemon H scenes pass the breeding scenes, or would it be a waste of pokefood? and how would I know when I've reached the end of the the scenes of the demo for that pokemon. Also is the eggs real time based as in tied to your computers time? how long do they take?
If you can feed the pokemon food then there is still some content left for them, though not necessarily H content.
As for Eggs, you have to interact with your bed to progress the 'time' to receive the eggs/ wait for the pokemon to be fertile again for more breeding.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
If you can feed the pokemon food then there is still some content left for them, though not necessarily H content.
As for Eggs, you have to interact with your bed to progress the 'time' to receive the eggs/ wait for the pokemon to be fertile again for more breeding.
well I fed more to braixen, and now she's upstairs. But when I feed her now, it doesn't consume food or even give the option of pokefood, just that she ate some food but isn't using any, but it still raises her affection level, but I've also raised it quite a bit and nothing so far, unless I need to wait until the egg comes maybe? idk

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
well I fed more to braixen, and now she's upstairs. But when I feed her now, it doesn't consume food or even give the option of pokefood, just that she ate some food but isn't using any, but it still raises her affection level, but I've also raised it quite a bit and nothing so far, unless I need to wait until the egg comes maybe? idk
thats a bug theres nothing else for her as far as i know

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
the Hex Maniac is repeating her speach for the quest each time you go see her
Sorry about that! I'll put the update here as well but if you want the itch.io has the V0.581 update that fixes that. Braixen has no more H-scenes after her breeding scene so there's no point in feeding her after you got her upstairs, working on the gallery now. Fossils revives aren't in yet.

jerome292

Jul 15, 2019
Having a hard time with the last 2 new super boss. I will find a way eventually.
A pity i forgot how to obtain "revive" items.
And can someone remind me what pokemon use "the strongest dress"?
Thank in advance.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes