*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Daleton

Aug 15, 2017
I Know that this is only a Demo and all, but I really want to evolve my Phantump & Pumpkaboo. How do I do so?

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Having a hard time with the last 2 new super boss. I will find a way eventually.
A pity i forgot how to obtain "revive" items.
And can someone remind me what pokemon use "the strongest dress"?
Thank in advance.
SD goes on Hybrid-kirla. You can buy IV items to boost your pokemon as well. Also, get a hybrid-vulpix, buff it up, and evolve it using the grimskull to get one of the most powerful Pokemon in the game.

Reactions: jerome292

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
SD goes on Hybrid-kirla. You can buy IV items to boost your pokemon as well. Also, get a hybrid-vulpix, buff it up, and evolve it using the grimskull to get one of the most powerful Pokemon in the game.
an hyper-offensive attacker with d dance and shadowshield is very broken.
Also the new abilities are pretty op as well.

Also, i saw in the files that's implemented riolu (sprite and stats included). It's already in the game? and if yes, do i have to restart another file to have it as a starter?

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Sorry about that! I'll put the update here as well but if you want the itch.io has the V0.581 update that fixes that. Braixen has no more H-scenes after her breeding scene so there's no point in feeding her after you got her upstairs, working on the gallery now. Fossils revives aren't in yet.
Besides "Family Time" scenes, are there any plans to make scenes for hybrid Pokemon? Second question, how far is your end goal with Hybrid eevee, or is Vaperon the only evolution? Final question, sprite sex....yes? no? maybe?
Request: Please do something with Riolu/Lucario. Among the 3 Pokemon H games I'm currently invested in, only one has introduced scenes with the started Pokemon which you would normally think would be the main one to get them.

edit: btw, also among the 3 Pokemon H games....this is the one I have the most interest in. Cheers, mate!

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
Second question, how far is your end goal with Hybrid eevee, or is Vaperon the only evolution?
We are indeed getting the other evolutions, just further down the line, Vaporeon was first because memes iirc.
Request: Please do something with Riolu/Lucario. Among the 3 Pokemon H games I'm currently invested in, only one has introduced scenes with the started Pokemon which you would normally think would be the main one to get them.
We are not only getting a scene for the Riolu starter, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I recommend checking out the discord, it's where MDH does most of his engagement as far as I've seen and a lot more lovely things coming up have been revealed there. Plus its a generally chill and fun place.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Where can I find the mega stone/bracelet? Nobody's shown up in the cave. The guide says it's at the end of the cave but I don't have Rock Smash. Considering we can use fly so early, I don't think using Rock Smash is far-fetched.

Last edited:

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
what is "Family time"? It popps up when I use the bed, but doesn't explain what it is
1700371322785.png
Also what do these pictures mean? are hybrid pokemon just stronger mon or can you do anything else with them?
also what does the training whip and paddle used for, just special scenes?
Edit: found out the picture means whos breedable on this day
also why is fishing the way it is, it barle works, I'm pressing Z on bite but the fucking pokemon keeps getting away, I just want a magikarp for gyrados found out its actually C you want to press, not Z, why does it say Z on the board?
Also trying to use fly on register does nothing, you have to use if from bag

Last edited:

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
what is "Family time"? It popps up when I use the bed, but doesn't explain what it is
View attachment 3098673
Also what do these pictures mean? are hybrid pokemon just stronger mon or can you do anything else with them?
also what does the training whip and paddle used for, just special scenes?
Edit: found out the picture means whos breedable on this day
also why is fishing the way it is, it barle works, I'm pressing Z on bite but the fucking pokemon keeps getting away, I just want a magikarp for gyrados found out its actually C you want to press, not Z, why does it say Z on the board?
Also trying to use fly on register does nothing, you have to use if from bag
Hybrids are stronger, some with different abilities, and some have a unique evolution item for a new form.

Family Time is short scenes you can have with the Hybrid Pokémon before sleep; so far there are scenes for Hybrid Braixen (and their mother), Hybrid Ninetails and one for if you have both Hybrid Kirlia and Hybrid Ralts in the party. So far these are platonic and not H-scenes, may change in the future.

Whips and paddles seem to be placeholder items for the upcoming rehabilitation facility for captured criminals, they will likely have a use in the future in the same manner as pokemon food/candy.

dedb01

Dec 20, 2018
So, quick question, how do I trigger the Echoes of the Anchor quest? I already beat Marowak and talked to Birch...

Arty_Wolf

Jul 31, 2023
How do increase Golbat's friendship so I can have a Crobat?
Give it the ev increasing vitamins (sold at the second floor of Poke centers), friendship berries (also so at the Poke center), walk around a lot with it in your party, and leveling it up. Those are the current ways to level friendship available. Try to avoid fainting because that will lower friendship.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes