*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Daleton

Aug 15, 2017
Give it the ev increasing vitamins (sold at the second floor of Poke centers), friendship berries (also so at the Poke center), walk around a lot with it in your party, and leveling it up. Those are the current ways to level friendship available. Try to avoid fainting because that will lower frien
Give it the ev increasing vitamins (sold at the second floor of Poke centers), friendship berries (also so at the Poke center), walk around a lot with it in your party, and leveling it up. Those are the current ways to level friendship available. Try to avoid fainting because that will lower friendship.
Thanks

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
I just get a black screen when I start the game and when I try to close it down I get a error msg saying "the rgss script seems to be stuck"

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Ended up accidently skipping the Cynthia fight by talking to Mudkip, it was only after doing everything else and saving a bunch that I realized, feels bad... Very fun game though, difficulty curve could use some work but it's great nonetheless, looking forward to more updates and content for both the NPCs and pokemon.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Ended up accidently skipping the Cynthia fight by talking to Mudkip, it was only after doing everything else and saving a bunch that I realized, feels bad... Very fun game though, difficulty curve could use some work but it's great nonetheless, looking forward to more updates and content for both the NPCs and pokemon.
If you go to itch.io or the discord you can get the 0.581 version of the game that fixes the issue so that you can fight her.

Reactions: Diamond lou

Daleton

Aug 15, 2017
i beat all quests but everytime i talk to hex i get same dialog and sent back home, what should i do?

dedb01

Dec 20, 2018
Am I missing something when it comes to that quest? Surf maybe? I have no idea how I'm supposed to find Sonia, because I literally cannot go anywhere else.

nikos74190

Nov 29, 2017
Am I missing something when it comes to that quest? Surf maybe? I have no idea how I'm supposed to find Sonia, because I literally cannot go anywhere else.
you need to speak to the captain but in his house for the access to the crashed boat

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
loving this. bit of an odd question, but is there any plan to add more than just male trainer on fem pokemon sort of stuff? I'm aware it'd be a lot more work, so really just a question moreso than a request, but I would be interested in seeing some male pokemon on fem trainer, especially still including preggnancy sort of stuff, or even mxm. Yes, I know, I'm weird, but considering the game, I think everyone else here is too :p just wanted to know, that's all!
don't wanna spam the thread hence why I waited so long to ask again, but since I didn't really get an answer here I just wanna know ;P

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes