*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Does anyone have a recommended team/strategy for the shipwreck fights?
Team Aqua = Mostly water = Use a grass team with some contingency for the /steel /poison and /flying mixed in.
I got fed up trying to lvl my pokemon up to the point where they could fight so I just bulldozed it with the non-fire hybrids and my starter. The grunts where a piece of cake but the final fight took me starting with Mawile with some leftovers to stock up and baton pass the defense buffs to my sweeping pokemons. I highly recommend using a pokemon to take the EX Leftovers items some of the grunt's pokemon have. It works wonders with either H-Mawile, H-Vaperon or Azumarill.

Reactions: Doc_Who_Fan87

jardinier

May 12, 2020
The Hex Maniac didn't give me the Misdreavus when she said that. Do you need a 5 members team (a free place) to get it ?
Edit: I just found it in the basement. All is Ok.

Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Unable to start game no matter what. It starts to open then a warning about a 'savedata' line 28 type error. I tried to redownload the game to see if that would fix it but no luck. Anyone know what the problem could be and how to fix it?

nikos74190

Nov 29, 2017
The Hex Maniac didn't give me the Misdreavus when she said that. Do you need a 5 members team (a free place) to get it ?
Edit: I just found it in the basement. All is Ok.
she need 20 affection and return in her house, she will be posseded and the misdreavus will be in your basement at the end of the fight

nikos74190

Nov 29, 2017
Unable to start game no matter what. It starts to open then a warning about a 'savedata' line 28 type error. I tried to redownload the game to see if that would fix it but no luck. Anyone know what the problem could be and how to fix it?
try to open it from you destock, it fail when you have too much files to access it

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Go to your taskbar
Type 'RUN'
Type %appdata%
Go to the folder named 'Pokemon cultivation' (This is what sort the saves)
Take the file named 'file A' and put it into another folder (This is your save file! if you want to keep your data save this)
Delete EVERYTHING in that folder
Start up the game once
If it works reintroduce your save file.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
How do you get shedninja? I have tried 10 times with different nincada but always get a ninjask even if i have spot open on my team according to some advice. Are there other factors like happiness or specific stats or story progression?

nikos74190

Nov 29, 2017
How do you get shedninja? I have tried 10 times with different nincada but always get a ninjask even if i have spot open on my team according to some advice. Are there other factors like happiness or specific stats or story progression?
it's always the same normally, have him up lvl 20, have a free spot in the team and a pokeball in the bag for the second pokemon

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes