*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 11, 2023
I have tried everything to get a shedninja, nincada ALWAYS becomes a ninjask.
nincada is weird because it gives you 2 pokemon if you do all the requirements nincada will always become ninjask but your party should show shedninja if done right.

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Just a quick update on here (That I totally forgot to do lol), but there will be scenes lose scenes (You get to view them in the gallery if you win as well!). This is one of them that I decided to do, if you like extra stuff like this don't be scared to donate to the patreon so that I can make more of these and have other cool scenes.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

falindro

Jan 11, 2017
there is no mawile, just cynthia

edit: after getting noibat, for some reason now there is a mega bracelet and no cynthia.

Last edited:

Nealend86

May 27, 2020
Whoever's doing the google docs walkthrough, you may want to add to your add an addendum to the hybrid Gardevoir note section that you can get two physical STAB moves if you delay it's evolution to level it's Kirlia form to 38 to get Zen Headbutt then visit the move reminder to pick up Play Rough once it evolves.

Daleton

Aug 15, 2017
I have 128 pokemon, all level 50 or above, seen over 200 pokemon ,and I did all the quests, what am I missing?

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Just a quick update on here (That I totally forgot to do lol), but there will be scenes lose scenes (You get to view them in the gallery if you win as well!). This is one of them that I decided to do, if you like extra stuff like this don't be scared to donate to the patreon so that I can make more of these and have other cool scenes.
At least more than I thought since there's dialogue that still says it's an early Demo like when you beat Roxanne. I am kinda dissapointed that scenes are only with specific event pokemon and not the one(s) you actually catch. I thought that was why it starts you with a Riolu and a False swipe TM. Similarly to an actual NSFW rom hack that starts you off with a drowzee with hypnosis wich is needed to hypnotize the NPCs to participate in scenes.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
i have defat the ralts and now it goes not futher quests is broken ?
game is broken on ths part 1701379252540.png
htis version is unplaybe 1701379446271.png

I hope give a fix

Last edited:

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
2 questions
1. How are trade evolutions handled in this game (for example,my pumpkaboo)
2. Would anyone be interested in seeing a moemon Mod for this game?

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Is the cultist quest not done? I gought them in petalburg littleroot and dewfors but I still can't return to Gal's house until "I deal with the cultust situation first"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrStal0ne
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes