*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

DragonBuster117

Aug 30, 2018
Hey, I noticed a typo in the google sheets guide. On the quests sheet, "Walk of the Shadows" is written as "wak of the shadows".

Arty_Wolf

Jul 31, 2023
So unless I'm missing something, I think I might have two bugs happening right now. The UwU to the OwO is still registered as an active quest even though I've beaten Lycanroc Hilda and can't find anymore new npcs in Petalburg Woods, and Dawn isn't letting me battle her while she's still doing her grape dialog even though I've done Johanna's Packed With Love quest (which I'm assuming is the task needed since she's not giving me anymore new dialog).

Edit
I managed to fix the problem by redownloading the update and using an earlier save, things are working for me now.

Last edited:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Will there be shiny hybrids aswell?
I've got a vulpix that hatched with a star(I thought that meant shiny) and it got me wondering.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PokemonCultivation-0.663Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Stumbled into Dawn's battle and struggled a bit despite being quite overlevelled. Normally I'd blame my lack of skill or poor team comp but her Delkitty(not a euphemism) was nearly untouchable, I had to spam hail/blizzard just to land hits and as far as I could tell it didn't even use any buffing moves.

Oldblud

Apr 26, 2022
Some times the game freeze's for a sec like some kind of lag but its no fps drop since the game goes well inside houses and the pokemon center there is a way to solve that? I using joi play btw.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes