*Sigh* Guys . . . Dinoussy Poll, which Dinosaur are we smashing and breeding.

• Tropius

• Tyranitar

• Rampardos

• Dracozolt

• Aerodactyl

• Aurorus

• Tyrantrum

• Meganium

• Lapras

• Haxorus

Results are only viewable after voting.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Yea, lopunny would be an easy include in this kind of game
The developer said they want to add pokemon that you don't normally see so if Lopunny is to show up I wouldn't bet on it being soon but you never know. I mean lopunny, lucario and gardevoir are way to common as is but I guess I'm happy for gardevoir simply because it's a strong psychic, fairy type

Man don't hop

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2022
Hello everyone! Really quick just know that the update is done and will be coming out here soon! I have it out on the discord already but will be posting it here soon, the only reason I haven't is that alerting people of updates and even updating games on this site is kind of tedious so I like to for this site to have a version with some hotfixes already applied so that you all can have the best experience! The update should drop here in about an hour or many less.

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
Question for the joiplay players, how do you update the game without losing save data? Do I just extract a certain folder?

egonblabla

Jun 3, 2021
I'm interested in this game, but I don't like bestiality, so my question is- is the "breed the pokemon" part avoidable?

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
I don't know why but when i did the boss fight of lycanroc and it teleported me back to the hex maniac it says that i already completed the quest but it stays active for some reason.
Also when i enter in the hex maniac's house it keeps repeating the same dialogue and says again tha i already completed this quest.
The rest of the bosses instead i completed them without any problems.

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
I don't know why but when i did the boss fight of lycanroc and it teleported me back to the hex maniac it says that i already completed the quest but it stays active for some reason.
The teleport is because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It not disappearing though is a problem with the quest system, IIRC it will either be removed or reworked for the v1.0 per ManDontHop

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
is there way to tell which pokemon have H scenes available for them? So I can catch ones I wouldn't catch otherwise to see their H scene

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
and do you just keep feeding candies to the girls in the littleroot town for their scenes? same for the uncatchables (except with pokefood instead)?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes