ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
Ok, I see her and talked to her... However, she doesn't give me that option to do it. All she say is "It get a little lonely living alone, but pokemon keep you company. And then nothing happens. Do I need to trigger an event?
You need to first fuck one of your pokemon. She'll then acknowledge a hobby in common since she likes fucking pokemon, too, and she'll "trade" her ninetails for one of your pokemon to fuck with, which counts as an actual trade in game and you'll get the traded evolution of said pokemon you use. for example: if you have a Scyther with a meat coat fuck her, it'll evolve into a Scizor when it's all finished.

Reactions: Aramara

Hunter's Reprisal

Jan 17, 2019
You need to first fuck one of your pokemon. She'll then acknowledge a hobby in common since she likes fucking pokemon, too, and she'll "trade" her ninetails for one of your pokemon to fuck with, which counts as an actual trade in game and you'll get the traded evolution of said pokemon you use. for example: if you have a Scyther with a meat coat fuck her, it'll evolve into a Scizor when it's all finished.
Ah, so that how it works. I got it to work :) thx

ScottPer

Mar 12, 2019
Hello does anyone know where is this animation from? I don't remember seeing this girl in any town

FlufflePuss

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone have a walkthrough btw? I have no idea what I a doing. I beat the first gym. Went to the forest, fought team Spirit with the guy who has a Scyther but now I have no idea how to progress.
Too lazy for a full WT, but go north from the scyther guy's town. You might want to go to the pokemon center first, though. There's a bounty of 5000 bucks for capturing/defeating a horny pikachu in the middle of the forest you just were in. Lil guy will cream you if you attack at a low level, but It's a lv 20 pikachu you can keep if you show up naked and let him suckle on your luscious bewbs. No need to fight.
Also, to use the cut HM outside of battle to get rid of pesky saplings, you need the 1st gym badge from the town west of the forest. Oh, and do go back to the clandestine brothel where the scyther guy and you kick the bad guys out, there are some goodies, including a CCTV record of what they did to those lovely ladies.

Aramara

May 10, 2018
Hello does anyone know where is this animation from? I don't remember seeing this girl in any town
That was a fan edit for their own character, from princessiris or something like that on Furaffinity. But the image seems to be deleted off their furaffinity page. Not sure why.

Reactions: ScottPer

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Since I've unpacked the game and examined it, I can elucidate on some of the stuff that you can do:

Aster Town:

1) If you talk to the girl in the northwest house after going right coming into town, she has an eevee. If you talk to her naked after getting the first badge, she'll suggest calming the eevee down by having sex with it. If you do, she gives you the eevee. If you come back later after evolving the eevee, the eevee will force her down and have sex with her, at which point they will become girlfriend and boyfriend.

2) If you go to the west immediately after coming into town, there's a big house. Inside, you can have give a blowjob to the pokemon breeder trainer type guy. He'll give you a lucky egg for the first time, then a heart scale for times after. If you go there on a Tuesday, he'll be fucking another trainer for freebies, instead of being available. The other trainer is the girlfriend of the guy in the pokemon center.

3) After you get the Floral Badge and defeat Team Spirit in Kindling Woods, you get a mission here to rescue a kid. Inside Kindling Woods to the north, if you're defeated by the Hypno, the Hypno uses hypnosis to turn you into a slut and gangbangs you with a bunch of Drowzees. You can repeat this mission.

Kindling Woods:

*NOTE: None of this stuff can be done while Forrester is in your party. It is advised that you clear Kindling Woods without Forrester, and then get him after, if you want to see the content.

1) If you talk to the second bug catcher you encounter while naked, and your lust meter is high, he'll suggest that you have sex with him. You can repeat this when you're horny enough.

2) If you talk to the Team Spirit grunt near the entrance to the Pikachu grove while naked after you beat him, he'll joke that you should bang him. You can do so once. He disappears after you beat Team Spirit.

3) You can rape the Team Spirit Grunts F. if and only if you beat them without Forrester in the party.

4) If you lose to the Team Spirit Grunt in the basement of their base, he'll rape you while Forrester watches.

5) After you beat them, go back to the base and check the rooms for CCTV stuff you can check out.

Ashwood City:

1) If you do enough quests for Ashwood City, Forrester will offer to become your boyfriend. If you agree, you can have sex with him for two different scenes.

2) If you talk to the old man in the northeast between two buildings while naked, he'll have sex with you for money. You can repeat this when a REAL DAY passes.

3) If you go into one of the houses while naked, you get accosted by a kid. He asks you two questions. You have to agree to being a slut and say you're not leaving. If you do that, he and his brother will rape you. You can redo this (I think) when a REAL DAY passes.

4) If you go into the item shop naked and talk to the guy, he'll offer to have sex with you and his Poochyena, and give you a discount for it. You can repeat this any time you're naked.

5) If you have sex with a pokemon in the pokemon center right bed upstairs, you have the option of inviting the guy upstairs to join in. He eventually becomes able to have sex with you again when time passes.

6) You can get a one-time Pikachu quest that takes you to a grotto mid-west in Kindling Woods. Your options are to beat the Pikachu, try to win and lose (thus getting raped by it), or entice it to let you jerk it off. It joins you if you jerk it off or catch it.

Clover Town:

1) If you change into and out of a towel in the bottomost racks in front of the baths guy about three times, he'll rape you while claiming "this isn't violated heroine."

2) If you talk to a lady in a house, you can trade one of your pokemon to fuck her ninetales while she has sex with yours. This counts as a trade, meaning you can evolve pokemon with it that need to be traded to evolve, like Scyther, Machoke, etc. You can do this once per REAL DAY. This also increases friendship with the pokemon that you allow to do it, like grooming in the old games.

3) This isn't a sex scene, but the fucking dev hid a Moonstone in the stone out in the open at the bath. Christ, I was looking for one for forever.

Cliffshore City:

1) If you go into Team Spirit's adult bookstore, you have the option of doing a photoshoot if you've done enough prostitution stuff. You pretend to be Flannery and fuck a Charizard. This is repeatable.

2) Also in Team Spirit's bookstore, if you go down to the bottom level and go into the middle booth, check the left and right walls in the middle of them to do a gloryhole area. Nothing special, repeatable for free whoring.

3) In the bottom of the department store by going down the elevator, you can find a sailor that will offer to have sex with you if you're naked for money. You can repeat this every REAL DAY that passes.

4) On the Smeagol quest, if you try to flirt with the Smeagol in the basement while confronting it, you can have sex with it and also obtain it later.

5) After you rescue the girl on the same quest, you can find a CCTV recording in the building of the events that transpired.

6) You flash the flash master for the Flash HM. Not much to this.

Argent City:

1) If you talk to the hiker in the west with a flirt, he offers you money to have sex with him. You can repeat this every REAL DAY that passes.

2) If you go to the pokemon center, the fake pokemon rep offers to have sex with your pokemon. If you do this without enough cash to cover the expenditure, she calls the guards of the city who arrest you and then rape you repeatedly. You're broken out as a part of an unfinished quest chain which occurs for this. You're stuck in the cell for a specific amount of real time/steps. This is intended.

Kindling Woods (North):

1) If you talk to Jamie, you can convince her to get nude like you are, if you're naked, by turning around and talking to her while she's behind you. After this, talk to the bug catcher in the northwest. You'll both have sex with him for one time per game.

2) If you lose to Cognac, you both get raped by him and the Team Spirit Grunt.

3) When you have to go get the special plants, you encounter two Breloom fighting. You can solve the fight by you and Jamie having sex with them, upon which the Breloom joins you.

-----

That's all at the moment.

There's really not that much content for the size of the available areas, though there's lots of empty and unfinished parts of the existing areas, so it's likely that more content can/will be added.

I'd like to see if the maker is willing to let people perhaps add onto existing content like the Violated Heroine project, as that would require knowing how the maker sets up their RPG Maker XP format, because while you can load maps after creating a project file, you can't load database or scripts, and all of the essential triggers are script-based.

Also, there's some sort of Forrester 3P thing, but I'm not sure it's actually in game, yet. The only place I haven't checked is to see if it's something activated while you're teaming up with Forrester in Kindling Woods before beating Team Spirit. I didn't know you could talk to party members until I met Jamie.

EDIT: I found the Forrester 3P thing. It's being worked on in a testing area which is not active ATM.

Also, the stuff being worked on in the testing area seems to be cold stuff and slip/slide, so I'm guessing one of the next updates will probably be Ice Gym/city combination .

Jun 10, 2018
Since I've unpacked the game and examined it, I can elucidate on some of the stuff that you can do:

Aster Town:

1) If you talk to the girl in the northwest house after going right coming into town, she has an eevee. If you talk to her naked after getting the first badge, she'll suggest calming the eevee down by having sex with it. If you do, she gives you the eevee. If you come back later after evolving the eevee, the eevee will force her down and have sex with her, at which point they will become girlfriend and boyfriend.

2) If you go to the west immediately after coming into town, there's a big house. Inside, you can have give a blowjob to the pokemon breeder trainer type guy. He'll give you a lucky egg for the first time, then a heart scale for times after. If you go there on a Tuesday, he'll be fucking another trainer for freebies, instead of being available. The other trainer is the girlfriend of the guy in the pokemon center.

3) After you get the Floral Badge and defeat Team Spirit in Kindling Woods, you get a mission here to rescue a kid. Inside Kindling Woods to the north, if you're defeated by the Hypno, the Hypno uses hypnosis to turn you into a slut and gangbangs you with a bunch of Drowzees. You can repeat this mission.

Kindling Woods:

*NOTE: None of this stuff can be done while Forrester is in your party. It is advised that you clear Kindling Woods without Forrester, and then get him after, if you want to see the content.

1) If you talk to the second bug catcher you encounter while naked, and your lust meter is high, he'll suggest that you have sex with him. You can repeat this when you're horny enough.

2) If you talk to the Team Spirit grunt near the entrance to the Pikachu grove while naked after you beat him, he'll joke that you should bang him. You can do so once. He disappears after you beat Team Spirit.

3) You can rape the Team Spirit Grunts F. if and only if you beat them without Forrester in the party.

4) If you lose to the Team Spirit Grunt in the basement of their base, he'll rape you while Forrester watches.

5) After you beat them, go back to the base and check the rooms for CCTV stuff you can check out.

Ashwood City:

1) If you do enough quests for Ashwood City, Forrester will offer to become your boyfriend. If you agree, you can have sex with him for two different scenes.

2) If you talk to the old man in the northeast between two buildings while naked, he'll have sex with you for money. You can repeat this when a REAL DAY passes.

3) If you go into one of the houses while naked, you get accosted by a kid. He asks you two questions. You have to agree to being a slut and say you're not leaving. If you do that, he and his brother will rape you. You can redo this (I think) when a REAL DAY passes.

4) If you go into the item shop naked and talk to the guy, he'll offer to have sex with you and his Poochyena, and give you a discount for it. You can repeat this any time you're naked.

5) If you have sex with a pokemon in the pokemon center right bed upstairs, you have the option of inviting the guy upstairs to join in. He eventually becomes able to have sex with you again when time passes.

6) You can get a one-time Pikachu quest that takes you to a grotto mid-west in Kindling Woods. Your options are to beat the Pikachu, try to win and lose (thus getting raped by it), or entice it to let you jerk it off. It joins you if you jerk it off or catch it.

Clover Town:

1) If you change into and out of a towel in the bottomost racks in front of the baths guy about three times, he'll rape you while claiming "this isn't violated heroine."

2) If you talk to a lady in a house, you can trade one of your pokemon to fuck her ninetales while she has sex with yours. This counts as a trade, meaning you can evolve pokemon with it that need to be traded to evolve, like Scyther, Machoke, etc. You can do this once per REAL DAY. This also increases friendship with the pokemon that you allow to do it, like grooming in the old games.

3) This isn't a sex scene, but the fucking dev hid a Moonstone in the stone out in the open at the bath. Christ, I was looking for one for forever.

Cliffshore City:

1) If you go into Team Spirit's adult bookstore, you have the option of doing a photoshoot if you've done enough prostitution stuff. You pretend to be Flannery and fuck a Charizard. This is repeatable.

2) Also in Team Spirit's bookstore, if you go down to the bottom level and go into the middle booth, check the left and right walls in the middle of them to do a gloryhole area. Nothing special, repeatable for free whoring.

3) In the bottom of the department store by going down the elevator, you can find a sailor that will offer to have sex with you if you're naked for money. You can repeat this every REAL DAY that passes.

4) On the Smeagol quest, if you try to flirt with the Smeagol in the basement while confronting it, you can have sex with it and also obtain it later.

5) After you rescue the girl on the same quest, you can find a CCTV recording in the building of the events that transpired.

6) You flash the flash master for the Flash HM. Not much to this.

Argent City:

1) If you talk to the hiker in the west with a flirt, he offers you money to have sex with him. You can repeat this every REAL DAY that passes.

2) If you go to the pokemon center, the fake pokemon rep offers to have sex with your pokemon. If you do this without enough cash to cover the expenditure, she calls the guards of the city who arrest you and then rape you repeatedly. You're broken out as a part of an unfinished quest chain which occurs for this. You're stuck in the cell for a specific amount of real time/steps. This is intended.

Kindling Woods (North):

1) If you talk to Jamie, you can convince her to get nude like you are, if you're naked, by turning around and talking to her while she's behind you. After this, talk to the bug catcher in the northwest. You'll both have sex with him for one time per game.

2) If you lose to Cognac, you both get raped by him and the Team Spirit Grunt.

3) When you have to go get the special plants, you encounter two Breloom fighting. You can solve the fight by you and Jamie having sex with them, upon which the Breloom joins you.

-----

That's all at the moment.

There's really not that much content for the size of the available areas, though there's lots of empty and unfinished parts of the existing areas, so it's likely that more content can/will be added.

I'd like to see if the maker is willing to let people perhaps add onto existing content like the Violated Heroine project, as that would require knowing how the maker sets up their RPG Maker XP format, because while you can load maps after creating a project file, you can't load database or scripts, and all of the essential triggers are script-based.

Also, there's some sort of Forrester 3P thing, but I'm not sure it's actually in game, yet. The only place I haven't checked is to see if it's something activated while you're teaming up with Forrester in Kindling Woods before beating Team Spirit. I didn't know you could talk to party members until I met Jamie.

EDIT: I found the Forrester 3P thing. It's being worked on in a testing area which is not active ATM.

Also, the stuff being worked on in the testing area seems to be cold stuff and slip/slide, so I'm guessing one of the next updates will probably be Ice Gym/city combination .
holy shit comment of the year thank you whole fucking wiki here

TAImatem

Dec 26, 2018
Since I've unpacked the game and examined it
Were there any references to data ids? (data ids are probably assigned upon compilation, by data ids I mean the keys that are used for structure navigation, like 12AE2 (or 76514 in dec) = money here)
What did you use to unpack game's dat files?

*unpacks scripts.rxdata* wow, I should have done it MUCH earlier. Can't find the keys though, seems like they might be assigned on compilation, and that could be a problem

Also, this could have some extra info (you only seem to mention sex scenes stuff):
Some tips/mini-walkthrough that you should look out for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: bluefirehero

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
any idea how many exact numbers of quest you need to do to make the forrester your boyfriend?
There isn't any really. If memory serves me right, the game is coded so you can literally take the wood cutting quest and turn in a crap ton of wood, which boosts forrester's relationship with you per every log you turn in. I think you only need 50 or so relationship points before he starts asking.

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
any idea how many exact numbers of quest you need to do to make the forrester your boyfriend?
You get 5 points for each piece of wood you collect in the Ashwood quest for collecting wood. You get 10 points for delivering charcoal to Aster Town. You get relationship points for helping him in Kindling Woods. The official quote for starting a relationship with him is x >= 250 points. This means that if you disregard points you gain while helping him in Kindling Woods, you'd have to deliver 50 pieces of kindling or run the charcoal delivery quest 25 times. I only had to run the quests a few times on my playthrough, so the points you get in Kindling Woods shouldn't be far off from what you need.

Also, this could have some extra info (you only seem to mention sex scenes stuff):
What extra info do you want? I can only access the maps and any map events. The database won't load because it's in a different format than usual, and the script database is parsing Ruby, which I'm not going to try and do on the cheap. There's nothing really to the scripts, anyway, because it's pulling from someone else's Pokemon for RPGMakerXP gig that the dev is using. He uses it pretty well, from what I can tell.

Stuff like hidden items are all over the maps.

Like, give me a list of things you want to know and I can find it for you, but all the really good things to know are that he's working on building inaccessible areas, and I'm not going to spoil them because there's no reason to.

I will, however, applaud the sheer effort the dev is putting into making sure all situations are accounted for. He includes innumerable checks to make sure that situations are accounted for, opening the door for future changes to the game to take into account previous events. For instance, the Forrester asking if you want to be his girlfriend takes into account if you're already in a relationship with someone else, when that isn't in the game yet. The game also keeps meticulous records of things that you do, things that happen to you, and important events, even though few, if any, of those figures are referenced currently.

The dev has my respect for forward thinking in regards to his development.

EDIT: Also, in my previous post, I said you can't load scripts. I was wrong and suck dicks.

Were there any references to data ids? (data ids are probably assigned upon compilation, by data ids I mean the keys that are used for structure navigation, like 12AE2 (or 76514 in dec) = money here)
If it's like other RPG Maker stuff that uses standard RPG Maker built in variables, they will probably have the same reference ID as each other, since it's all pretty interchangeable. The map events maintain money by using the "Change Gold" routine, which is the in-built RPG Maker command for changing money. I could potentially make a dump of the scripts for you, but I'm not sure that would really help what you're looking for.

Stuff regarding pokemon uses custom scripting that bypasses RPG Maker XP's internal variables, so good luck.

EDIT2: There's an error with the list of pokemon that have images. Seviper is shown with a checkmark, but doesn't have an image for sex with Seviper. Zangoose does, though.

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
I'm in that town where coal is their business or something. I can't cut the trees though, is that forrester dude necessary or is there another way?

Also, whats the overall goal in the game?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes