voodoopossum

Jul 14, 2021
does anyone have an updated walkthrough yet? i've taken out team spirit at the silph co building but don't know where to go from here

Nov 29, 2020
Are all content women getting flucked by pokemen? Any other-way-around scenes?
Not yet. Hinoarashi has said when Allie's story is done, there will be a male protagonist with his own story and region (the other half of Midara). The scene handler will be updated to accommodate a male Trainer and female Pokémon. Allie will be able to use that framework. They will be able to visit each other's regions, as well.

pearllurk

Dec 25, 2018
The only problem with this godly game is that there is just so much content. How is everyone handling each patch? Start from beginning or use old save? I feel like there's stuff I missed or just never found out about when playing an old save. Patch notes help but sometimes there's new content an old save has already passed too.

Like what the hell do trainer classes do? Is there some sort of explanation or guide, or would you have to trial and error every interaction with each class???

Reactions: stever
Nov 29, 2020
The only problem with this godly game is that there is just so much content. How is everyone handling each patch? Start from beginning or use old save? I feel like there's stuff I missed or just never found out about when playing an old save. Patch notes help but sometimes there's new content an old save has already passed too.
Not all that much is added each patch. At least, not lately. ~3 months between patches means there's plenty of time to catch up, too.

Like what the hell do trainer classes do? Is there some sort of explanation or guide, or would you have to trial and error every interaction with each class???
The only ones I know of that have actual functions are Beauty (increase Flirt success rate, double Dancing payout) and Outlaw (grants access to a small cave on Mt. Granite).

anyone have savefile for all scenes, pls share
There's no Gallery mode. There is a save with all fuckable Pokémon when it was created, but you'll have to search the thread for it.

Reactions: pearllurk
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes