Namba

Dec 22, 2019
If i were the dev i would just remove half of the fights in this and give more xp per fight, because this is normal pokemon length gameplay with actual pokemon fights

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
If i were the dev i would just remove half of the fights in this and give more xp per fight, because this is normal pokemon length gameplay with actual pokemon fights
Fairly sure "normal pokemon length gameplay with actual pokemon fights" is the main draw of this game, so the chances of that change are slim.

(that said, god the old pokemon games sure takes a while and half to go through, I blame GO and the "catch pokemon to gain xp directly" mechanic spoiling us)

Reactions: EroKala
Nov 29, 2020
where do I have to put this save?
On PC, there should be a shortcut to your Save folder (conveniently labeled 'Save').
On Mobile, your save is in the main folder.
In either case, it's named Game.rxdata.
Fairly sure "normal pokemon length gameplay with actual pokemon fights" is the main draw of this game, so the chances of that change are slim.
I certainly wouldn't want to cut Trainers*.
*To fuck or be fucked by + a source of Eggs for Pokémon you can't get from Wild encounters.
I actually don't think it's the number of fights, it's the level curve, especially toward the later parts of the game. The (2) Wintercress Trainers are level 36, Ivan is 42. The enemies in Sylph Co are 46 and the bosses are 52. Mt. Granite is level 30-44. Emmie is level 44, so she's not going to be carrying you. And Mightyena's Moxie can trigger off of her Pokémon.

The best ways to grind are vs Jamie's rematch, Forrester, Diglett Man and Alphas because they scale to your level.
Rematches for all Gym Leaders are planned, so that should also help with grinding. Routes aren't fully populated yet, either.

Hiddengusa

Jun 27, 2020
Alright I'm not sure if anyone else had the same problem or i'm just dumb but when I open the game, there isn't any text on screen and i'm not sure what to do
No text 2.png No text 1.png

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Alright I'm not sure if anyone else had the same problem or i'm just dumb but when I open the game, there isn't any text on screen and i'm not sure what to do
View attachment 1771579 View attachment 1771580
You are probably missing the fonts needed for the game to run. Look for them within the subfolders of the game; they should end with either *.ttf, *.otf, or *.fnt. Install them by double clicking one and clicking Install.

If that doesn't work... well, I've done all I can do then.

Hiddengusa

Jun 27, 2020
You are probably missing the fonts needed for the game to run. Look for them within the subfolders of the game; they should end with either *.ttf, *.otf, or *.fnt. Install them by double clicking one and clicking Install.

If that doesn't work... well, I've done all I can do then.
Yes, thank you that was it. I've never played a game like this so I didn't know fonts had to be installed

Apr 29, 2021
What determines whether there's an h-defeat scene in the overworld? I remember my pokemon in the overworld fucking the rival, the first gym leader, and a random lass, but that's it. There doesn't seem to be any other rhyme or reason to it, i get no overworld h-scene even with Quilava or Poocheyena against most trainers. One lass got fucked in the overworld, the others didn't?

Looking at the patch notes, the overworld h-scenes are only complete for some trainer classes, is there a list anywhere?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes