Devious

Jul 20, 2017
This is the download link from the Dev:
And this is where the Dev seems to be most active:
This is the changelog for the 2/24/2019 update:
- New Trainer Classes.
- New areas to explore.
- Fixed a bug with Marigold City's exits.
- Fixed a bug preventing the use of Fly, Bicycle, Surf, etc.
- Fixed a bug where Jamie is absent from the Aster Museum.
- Fixed a bug involving the Pokédex.
- Various bug fixes.
- Various musical polish.
- Various graphics polish.
- Scyther line illustrated.
- More secret stuff.
- Trade evolution is now possible to perform within Clover Town.
- Rumors of an odd researcher related to Pokémon reproduction are circulating around Midara.
- Walking around without your sweater can tend to be a real handful.

The Dev has made a hotfix, which can be downloaded .
3/5/2019 hotfix changelog:
-Fixed a major bug with egg generation. Players will be given 24 Heart Scales to fix any problems they have encountered with this bug.
-Included a list of Pokémon with illustrations.

Lastly, the Dev's RSS Feed for future updates and patches:

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
So there is a newer version out there.
What's the change-Log ?
Where does it have a new version on the HF page? Only thing I see about it is that it went on a break.
Well, the version here is supposedly from October of last year, while is from February and has additional features listed on the page. For those too lazy to click the link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys what i can do to chat this game save editor is dont work and i dont cant find a way for cheat engine to chat tha game

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
The game does not start with me. Whenever I click on a new game, it crashes! I have Windows 10! Can someone help me? :(

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Does anybody know if there are plans for a male MC eventually? I know it'd add a huge amount of work to the game, doubling a ton of assets, but man there are thousands of games of girls getting banged by monsters and so few of guys who get to bang monsters.

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
@Nerro Alt+Enter does not work for me.
As far as I know, you can't play the game fullscreen. It's a limitation with RPG Maker XP.
Some games such as Pokemon Uranium did create a workaround, and have different window sizes, but I don't believe that's supported by default and may not work with Hinorashi's custom images.

Reactions: Etjen

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough btw? I have no idea what I a doing. I beat the first gym. Went to the forest, fought team Spirit with the guy who has a Scyther but now I have no idea how to progress.

• Love
Reactions: Gametastic
4.00 star(s) 43 Votes