Jan 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "lewd_morpheus, post: 1749768, miembro: 1216948"] Estoy desnudo y no puedo ir al líder del gimnasio, ¿cómo puedo vestirme? [/ QUOTE]

en el centro pokemon a la izquierda

Aramara

May 10, 2018
Heya where would one go to support the maker of this game? anyone have the patreon link?
She doesn't have a Patreon, and if I remember correctly, she didn't seem interested in setting one up. Not that I don't think that she deserves any compensation for the work she does, but it's probably a good idea that she doesn't. Seeing as the game is a pokemon game, with some fairly hefty edits to it.

I think maybe just taking donations, with no mention to the game she's working on whatsoever might be a way around that, but that still could send the Nintendhounds after her if they were really feeling dickish.

esto es twitter
Neat! Didn't know she had a twitter, and she looks like she's a bit more active on there too,(that or she's just posting some stuff to pad it out a bit and she's not really gonna be more active on there). What i'm intrigued by is this post i'm wondering if that's her idea for the male MC. That, or he's just another trainer character you're gonna meet.

kotonomi

May 14, 2018
i dont really get how to use the cheat engine on this game, i tried to follow the step on the "readme" note but when i attach the game the engine just freeze, is it becouse i made a mistake in the process or something else? XD i dont really know too much about this kind of things

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
i dont really get how to use the cheat engine on this game, i tried to follow the step on the "readme" note but when i attach the game the engine just freeze, is it becouse i made a mistake in the process or something else? XD i dont really know too much about this kind of things
Open Cheat Engine. Open the game. In Cheat Engine, click computer with magnifying glass. Find game.exe in the list. Double-click it.

If that doesn't work, then you're clicking on the wrong process or you've somehow set up Cheat Engine wrong.

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
Where is the groping scene and what do you need to do to activate it? I'm pretty sure that's the only thing I haven't seen yet.

PecoPussy

Apr 7, 2019
After you've extracted the game, there should be a directory titled "Temp" in the game's folder. It needs to access this in order to launch. One should have been created when you extracted the file, but creating a folder named "Temp" should remedy this.
I will look into this! Thanks

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I could help. I got Cheat Engine and downloaded the stuff recommended, but I'm having trouble figuring it out. Please, does anyone have a simpler way for cheats? I do not mind grinding usually for Pokemon, but as you level up, it becomes harder to find spots to do so. If I do have to use Cheat Engine, anyone know anyone who can explain it?!

Reactions: gumi11 and kotonomi

owrszn

Apr 9, 2019
Help the game crashes and shows this error when I go upstairs at the Pokemon Center to fuck a Pokemon
20190411_094333.jpg

D

Deleted member 584847

hello folks :)

I have to admit, I enjoy that type of games :) Roughly how often is this game updated? The animations are really... basic but I can deffinitely work with it, its the idea thats interesting to me :)

Thank you for the game :)

Reactions: scias85
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes