LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Dude, I tend not to play RPGM games anymore because they all look quite the same but here we have a real nice pokemon ecchi game! The animations are very basic but, eh, nostalgia makes it worth.
Looking forward to updates :)

Reactions: scias85
D

Deleted member 584847

Just a question, guys...

Anyone knows any cheats? :D (money would be enough!), saveeditonline doesnt work properly with this save-type.

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
hello folks :)

I have to admit, I enjoy that type of games :) Roughly how often is this game updated? The animations are really... basic but I can deffinitely work with it, its the idea thats interesting to me :)

Thank you for the game :)
Based on some of the previous releases, about every 2-3 months, but honestly, I don't expect a regular schedule.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Just a question, guys...

Anyone knows any cheats? :D (money would be enough!), saveeditonline doesnt work properly with this save-type.
You don't need that much money so you would need to cheat. Personally most of the time I have bought pokeballs only, and if you really need money, challenge trainers to a rematch on higher level areas.

ZaneDreadmoore

Apr 16, 2019
hey, just started playing and i'm stuck in the forest spirit base. i fought everyone available, the one in the top floor doesn't want to, and when i speak to the guy in the bottom floor he just says: "you know what happens next", then somehow the guy with my gets duplicated, then the sex scene plays out with the guy talking about the battle that never happened, and after it's over everything resets to the point before i talked to the guy, exept i have no clothes on anymore even while being with the partner, and when i talk to the guy again it just repeats what i already said

anyone can help?

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
hey, just started playing and i'm stuck in the forest spirit base. i fought everyone available, the one in the top floor doesn't want to, and when i speak to the guy in the bottom floor he just says: "you know what happens next", then somehow the guy with my gets duplicated, then the sex scene plays out with the guy talking about the battle that never happened, and after it's over everything resets to the point before i talked to the guy, exept i have no clothes on anymore even while being with the partner, and when i talk to the guy again it just repeats what i already said

anyone can help?
I'm not really sure what might have caused that to happen, but I can take a look at your save and sort it out if you send me a message.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Hello people, i'm stuck in the Haunter mansion after getting the egg.
Is there a walkthrough for this game???
Any hints?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
It is pretty straight forward game, anything special that might be of interest was mentioned few pages back.

D

Deleted member 584847

I could use a walkthrough aswell... like, how to move the Slowpoke infront of the inn or how to get to Greyfield or Shuin city.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes