rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
I found an app that says it emulates RPG MAKER XP games but i couldnt get this game to work with it
That's... not much to go on. Not like I'd know much about it either way. But aside from that, it'd be news to me to have RPG Maker games running natively on mobile, so I think you're out of luck. Then again, I haven't exactly looked into it before, so I might just be ignorant.

hanzo69

Jan 15, 2019
That's... not much to go on. Not like I'd know much about it either way. But aside from that, it'd be news to me to have RPG Maker games running natively on mobile, so I think you're out of luck. Then again, I haven't exactly looked into it before, so I might just be ignorant.
I played plenty of RPG maker game's on mobile, games
I've played plenty of rpgmaker game's on mobile game's like A new Dawn or Milky Town just to name a few, so i know it's possible i just wanted to know if there's someone who'd be able to port it

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
I played plenty of RPG maker game's on mobile, games

I've played plenty of rpgmaker game's on mobile game's like A new Dawn or Milky Town just to name a few, so i know it's possible i just wanted to know if there's someone who'd be able to port it
Huh, alright then. I just remembered looking for a way to play RPG Maker games on mobile before, and remembered the emulator being the only thing I could find. Guess I've learned something new then, sorry for the misinformation.

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Hey everyone,

I'm getting some errors and saw that a few others had the same problem, but didn't see a solution yet.
For me its in ashwood with the back-alley guy and the bug catchers brothers.
The error is FMOD error (67) both times.

Ow and I'm running from mac with Wine (tried PlayonMac too but gave the same result.)

Anyone know what to do?

Schermafbeelding 2019-05-02 om 08.10.52.png Schermafbeelding 2019-05-02 om 08.12.38.png

ScottPer

Mar 12, 2019
Hey everyone,

I'm getting some errors and saw that a few others had the same problem, but didn't see a solution yet.
For me its in ashwood with the back-alley guy and the bug catchers brothers.
The error is FMOD error (67) both times.

Ow and I'm running from mac with Wine (tried PlayonMac too but gave the same result.)

Anyone know what to do?
Wine doesn't run the game properly I also tried to run it on Ubuntu using Wine but I get some errors on the sex scenes, this game is made for Windows, emulating it using Wine doesn't work 100%

Drmmrt

Jul 14, 2017
Wine doesn't run the game properly I also tried to run it on Ubuntu using Wine but I get some errors on the sex scenes, this game is made for Windows, emulating it using Wine doesn't work 100%
Frequently saving it is then! :) Thanks for the reply!

namna

Mar 3, 2019
Good Game! It has a few bugs, but it's still early in development. I'm excited for future updates!
I've done everything in the game so far, except for completing the dex. I don't mind searching in the wild or rematching/losing to trainers to find every pokemon, but I can't find any good spots to grind levels.
If someone could please give me a detailed explanation on how to up my rare candy count (I have just one) through cheat engine or any other means it would be greatly appreciated.

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
Good Game! It has a few bugs, but it's still early in development. I'm excited for future updates!
I've done everything in the game so far, except for completing the dex. I don't mind searching in the wild or rematching/losing to trainers to find every pokemon, but I can't find any good spots to grind levels.
If someone could please give me a detailed explanation on how to up my rare candy count (I have just one) through cheat engine or any other means it would be greatly appreciated.
Near the cave entrance to Argent Town has wild pkmn up to lv 28 (I think).

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for responding
I've tried all throughout Limestone cave and the highest level I encountered was 22. I'll keep looking though
I think if you find the secret city (I don't remember the name) with the old mansion and go naked near the wild herbs naked, you can find level 25-26.

namna

Mar 3, 2019
I think if you find the secret city (I don't remember the name) with the old mansion and go naked near the wild herbs naked, you can find level 25-26.
I appreciate your help

I've found out that in Limestone Cave near Argent City the wild pokemon grow in levels based on the highest level in your party. Since grinding to lv.40 for Rapidash, I find pokemon in the 30's rather than in the low to mid 20's. So, if there's anyone looking to grind, I think that's the best spot.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes