finalfrantasy

Mar 25, 2019
Is it normal for the magikarp you buy to get locked into bounce and go into a state where it's invincible?

Because that's pretty much what's going down every time for me.

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
where can I buy an Axe? or the thing the person I need to cut Down tree's?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I have attack error foundet.
Rollout and Fly is in this version buggi.
Fly this attack have no end in the second part and goes over and over.

End neither your pokemon is on it or all are defeated but warts there after 1 x times solved applies to the other attack also.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I have 4 bandage and the sylcpo for the ghost can not foundet.
The info of the npc ol wrong XD.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Well, I sure hope this game doesn't receive a C&D any time soon, considering there are using a fair amount of assets that belong to or clearly represent the same style as the actual games. Never realized how nostalgic the sound effects were for me, by the way.

Reactions: Lillen B.
Feb 25, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm playing on Wine and get this whenever I ctrl+space bar (flirting keys) with an NPC. If it helps, when I use it on certain characters, nothing happens (i.e. normal non-flirting conversation), but to me that just suggests that they might not have a flirting response available.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
I see people, asking so I uploaded my save. You'll suffer my nicknames and my action (which have mostly been slutty y'know) I guess, the pokedex is not complete but I do have some cool pokemons in my team and in storage.

Here's the link: (Mega)

To locate the save folder, in the game folder "Ecchi Version Showcase 5-7-2019", you must run the game once, start and save once. It creates the shotcut "Save" that links to where you should put the file (replace the one that is already here). The default folder should be something like C:\Users\whateveryournameis\Saved Games\Ecchi Version Showcase.

If I find the time to grind and find moar pokemons in the pokedex, I'll try to get another link but I believe others are better than me, already completed the pokedex (or what is currently possible to complete) and have lvl 50 pokemons.

(If a mod/staff wants to edit the OP with it, go ahead.)

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes