Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Cheat engine still works, I mentioned it already 1/2 pages before. Do you need money? -> let's say you got 100, take a calculator and do the following: 100*2+1=201. This value, you have to put in CE.
I couldn't cheat the LVL, but there is a workaround, look in summary, for how much experience your Pkmn has and how much it needs to lvl up. Cheat the exp so that you need only 1 exp to lvl up. After that you need to win a battle. E.g. your pkmn got 1000 exp, it needs 500 more to lvl up, search in Cheat Engine for its current exp, add the remaining exp it needs but 1 exp. ->1000*2+1=2001 + (500 499*2=998)=2999 and win a battle. It is laborious but it is the only way I know, if anyone knows a better way, feel free to share. If you add alot exp at once, your pkmn will have a high level and it will keep leveling, but it won't evolve. And if you want to one hit everything, do the same with the stat "attack" and use quick attack. You will have to switch the pokemon everytime, in order to keep the stat.
I hope my english wasn't too bad and you could figure out what i meant to say
Have you made a script for cheat engine for this game yet?

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
Any way to cheat this? saveeditor doesnt seems to work.
Use the debug file included. It will run the game like normal, but will have the option to add/change various details, such as the type of items in your bag, the pokemon's ability, and the pokemon's current moveset

Reactions: Orannis

RexRaptorX

Mar 12, 2020
Why can't i have a scene with Team Spirit Grunt after i beat him? he keeps saying"i have as much of a right to be here as anyone else" he was supposed to joke that i should bang him isn't it ?

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
I have a problem with debug option...when I used it the rape options are disabled when I won a fight, anyone can help me with that?

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
I have a problem with debug option...when I used it the rape options are disabled when I won a fight, anyone can help me with that?
You should've been able to do so, but try playing the base game. If you save the changes from the debug file, the changes will be carried over to the base game

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
mmm i wonder if in future updates will be added pokemons of other generations like ultasun and ultramoon, x e y or even latest sword and shield, but i guess hino is busy with rl stuff these times and probably dealing too with the coronavirus ,hopefully staying healthy and not contaged, despite quarantine

Aramara

May 10, 2018
Any new update? or The update of December 2019 was the last one ?
I imagine Hino is busy with stuff in her life to the point where this loosely scheduled update isn't going to happen at the time it usually has been.

She made a Furaffinity Journal entry stating that she'll get an update when it's substancial enough. Which is understandable, but as someone who's been enjoying this perverted adventure, it's disappointing.

But on the bright side she said she's got another project she might release soon, so i'm interested to see what it is. She's also got a twitter too, so. Here's her twitter too if you'd like to check out the tweet yourself

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
I imagine Hino is busy with stuff in her life to the point where this loosely scheduled update isn't going to happen at the time it usually has been.

She made a Furaffinity Journal entry stating that she'll get an update when it's substancial enough. Which is understandable, but as someone who's been enjoying this perverted adventure, it's disappointing.

But on the bright side she said she's got another project she might release soon, so i'm interested to see what it is. She's also got a twitter too, so. Here's her twitter too if you'd like to check out the tweet yourself
you are god damn right! i know isnt just pushed her so rough but sincerely im too into this game if only she opened a patreon I would support her no matter what, i know that nintendo is a bitch about that but, she only have to make us know that is actually her with a disguised patreon about i dont know "generic" indie game or something like that

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
you are god damn right! i know isnt just pushed her so rough but sincerely im too into this game if only she opened a patreon I would support her no matter what, i know that nintendo is a bitch about that but, she only have to make us know that is actually her with a disguised patreon about i dont know "generic" indie game or something like that
That might actually work.
I know patreon is very tight about bestiality and sex in general.

Aramara

May 10, 2018
Patreon has a stick up their stupid ass about anything even the slightest be unsavory being slightly associated with their business, so Hino would really have to dance around things to get funding for this on the sly.

Given her reaction,(or lack of) to the idea of being funded, I doubt she want's to jump through all those hoops to subtly get funding for her game. Not to mention it would only be a matter of time before someone caught wind of her Patreon using Nintendo's IP and take down her page. Even though she's added a fairly meaty bit of her own assets over all, it's still enough to have them get it taken down.

I honestly doubt it's worth the trouble and don't blame her for not wanting to jump through all those hoops for something that's essentially a hobby,(even though if it made these updates come out faster, without stressing her out then i'd be all for it). So as disappointing as the whole thing is, we can only just try to wait patiently for this, when she's ready.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
Patreon has a stick up their stupid ass about anything even the slightest be unsavory being slightly associated with their business, so Hino would really have to dance around things to get funding for this on the sly.

Given her reaction,(or lack of) to the idea of being funded, I doubt she want's to jump through all those hoops to subtly get funding for her game. Not to mention it would only be a matter of time before someone caught wind of her Patreon using Nintendo's IP and take down her page. Even though she's added a fairly meaty bit of her own assets over all, it's still enough to have them get it taken down.

I honestly doubt it's worth the trouble and don't blame her for not wanting to jump through all those hoops for something that's essentially a hobby,(even though if it made these updates come out faster, without stressing her out then i'd be all for it). So as disappointing as the whole thing is, we can only just try to wait patiently for this, when she's ready.
you dont understand me...For a long time, it was always my fantasy to be raped by my favorite pokemon, even if I could breed with him, and this game fits me perfectly.

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
you dont understand me...For a long time, it was always my fantasy to be raped by my favorite pokemon, even if I could breed with him, and this game fits me perfectly.
But it isn't rape if you want them to do it...
To be honest since I found out Hino is female I wondered how or what about this sort of thing is attractive to women.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
But it isn't rape if you want them to do it...
To be honest since I found out Hino is female I wondered how or what about this sort of thing is attractive to women.
Im a female myself and i didnt realize that i was into this kind of things until i found a pokemon adult content some years ago trying to not mix real bestiality with this fantasy with Pokémon make it a little bit Taboo and thats why we are attracted to this, men would never find out how nasty and excited it feels imagine being breed by another specie and carrying it puppies, toddlers, cubs, eggs, etc. In your womb

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
well looks like i am not the only one who wait for the update, also i forget which save editor you use but, using cheat engine to change the pokemon exp is one of the things i do for the game

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
Im a female myself and i didnt realize that i was into this kind of things until i found a pokemon adult content some years ago trying to not mix real bestiality with this fantasy with Pokémon make it a little bit Taboo and thats why we are attracted to this, men would never find out how nasty and excited it feels imagine being breed by another specie and carrying it puppies, toddlers, cubs, eggs, etc. In your womb
Nope, can't imagine that. Feels like men are really missing out.
I figured some time ago that sexuality is much more fun for women.

Reactions: DrNarco
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes