CJ12

May 28, 2017
My antivirus popped up mid download flagging 2 files that were literally named "backdoor". If this is being falsely flagged can I get confirmation? Way too sketchy as it stands, but I am interested in the game

Letsgowhodaman

Jul 23, 2020
My antivirus popped up mid download flagging 2 files that were literally named "backdoor". If this is being falsely flagged can I get confirmation? Way too sketchy as it stands, but I am interested in the game
I scanned my game with kaspersky antivirus and it came up as clean.

Uwuwu123

Nov 9, 2019
Oh yeah, great game! But, the game freezes if you talk to the breeder to get the lucky egg at the beginning of the game. It plays the scene, but it freezes right after. It might be because im using joiplay, though

Dec 29, 2018
I think this game is great and has potential, but I need to point out some UX problems !

1st : in chats and menus, I never know when the next thing is gonna appear by itself, or if I need to wait, which makes me click often by mistake on a proposal without having a chance to read it. I think chat needs to allow to pass quickly, and to be more consistent
2nd : speed is too slow, takes me forever to go from one place to the next
3rd : please implement window size/fullscreen

And then a gameplay improvement I feel would be nice is more clothing styles, with levels of sluttiness. I feel like this could improve the game significantly, for example if you are totally naked you can be attacked by harder pokemon or more than one at a time, if you are dressed a little slutty you this happens less. Also, I think it is too well deserved when I get slapped because I'm naked. It would be more exciting to be dressed only a little sluttier than default and still get pervs slapping my butt, adding some rapey stuff.

Reactions: cooldude33
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes