NHGFDS

Oct 30, 2020
I am getting a runtime error.It shows"This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way.....".It says to contact the support team.Please Help!!!

Dec 29, 2018
I tried the resizer program, the actual graphics dont change size, they just kinda stick in the corner of the window.
Sorry man, for me it somehow worked ? Maybe it's got to do with windows settings such as DPI scaling or windows compatibility, try messing with that. otherwise, windows magnifier works fine too

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
Does anyone know if there's a list of pokemon currently available in Midara? When you check the game files, Hino has the sprites for every pokemon up to genesect, but I'd like to know which mons are currently acquireable in some way. Catchable, via breeding, trade, and so on.
Hell, I'd happy with just family lines (charmander, squirtle and so on instead of Charmander/charmeleon/charizard, etc).

Jul 8, 2019
Does anyone know if there's a list of pokemon currently available in Midara? When you check the game files, Hino has the sprites for every pokemon up to genesect, but I'd like to know which mons are currently acquireable in some way. Catchable, via breeding, trade, and so on.
Hell, I'd happy with just family lines (charmander, squirtle and so on instead of Charmander/charmeleon/charizard, etc).
The PBS folder includes a file called encounters.txt that lists all the wild encounters for each area.
There also used to be PDF list with all the available Pokémon and which of them had sex scenes but seems like that one's gone? At least I can't find it in my folder anymore

Reactions: EroKala

Sea Port

Dec 3, 2019
can't play the game, every time i hit new game it says "script 'spritewindow' line 813: Errno::ENOENT occurred" can someone help me?

Dec 29, 2018
To everyone who's had a crash, I was able to reproduce and avoid it:
It occurs when you don't follow the right order of events. You cannot meet your rival after going through route 5 if you haven't met her before in route 1 and 3

HORUS44

Jul 18, 2020
Can anyone tell me how complete the game is :) ? I'm playing it but i don't understand if there's more to play or not :(

simple hell

May 25, 2020
Can anyone tell me how complete the game is :) ? I'm playing it but i don't understand if there's more to play or not :(
there's 5 gyms rn Hino the game maker announced a new update coming soon with the 6th gym best place for updates is there twitter even if its not done its definitely worth playing dam good game so far

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes