Hasul1122

May 31, 2020
It's been a long time since I've played this and I'm just wondering if the seduction feature to get items has been removed? Or are there additional conditions to do it?

Also, my game has been crashing every time I take advantage of a trainer with a "beauty" prefix. Is there a fix for that?

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
screenshots5.png

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 11/9/2020 Update

Download here: ( 161.46 MB )

If you're playing on an Android device through Joiplay, keep in mind this game is not being designed with an Android emulator in mind. I cannot control its faults for what is being emulated wrong. I am not the developer of Joiplay.

- New events.
- Fixed an issue with Route 14 gatekeeper.
- Dr. Wankenstein has been fixed ( hopefully! )
- Most people aren't going to bother reading this.
- The player's own Ghost-type Pokémon will be identified by default.
- Added a shortcut to the top of Yarrow City's Gym once the top floor is reached.
- Yarrow City Gym made more forgiving.
- Region map(s) have been tidied up.
- Groundwork for the neighboring region of Kurosawa layed out.
- Improved some Flirt illustrations.
- New Trainer Classes.
- Polished up book UI and populated various book cases.
- Pachirisu illustrated ( thanks to Kender ).
- New areas of the map available.
- Jamie can be challenged to a rematch.
- Beartic, Flygon, Girafarig, Bidoof line, and Houndour line now have overworld illustrations.
- Pokétchi COLOR is available in the game's base directory.
- Fixed a crash involving Breeder Jason on Route 2.

Szilu

Nov 7, 2020
I wanted to download from mega and then IT sentmeg to zarchiver I want to ask what to do there PLS help cause I just wanna play

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
bad image.PNG eof error.PNG nomethoderror.PNG nomethoderror2.PNG
I was recently given my sister's old Windows 10 PC and tried to play the game(including the new version). But every time I tried to start the game(both base game and debug), I keep getting these errors. Anyone know how to fix this?

ishaklove

Mar 12, 2020
View attachment 892505

Pokémon Ecchi Version - 11/9/2020 Update

Download here: ( 161.46 MB )

If you're playing on an Android device through Joiplay, keep in mind this game is not being designed with an Android emulator in mind. I cannot control its faults for what is being emulated wrong. I am not the developer of Joiplay.

- New events.
- Fixed an issue with Route 14 gatekeeper.
- Dr. Wankenstein has been fixed ( hopefully! )
- Most people aren't going to bother reading this.
- The player's own Ghost-type Pokémon will be identified by default.
- Added a shortcut to the top of Yarrow City's Gym once the top floor is reached.
- Yarrow City Gym made more forgiving.
- Region map(s) have been tidied up.
- Groundwork for the neighboring region of Kurosawa layed out.
- Improved some Flirt illustrations.
- New Trainer Classes.
- Polished up book UI and populated various book cases.
- Pachirisu illustrated ( thanks to Kender ).
- New areas of the map available.
- Jamie can be challenged to a rematch.
- Beartic, Flygon, Girafarig, Bidoof line, and Houndour line now have overworld illustrations.
- Pokétchi COLOR is available in the game's base directory.
- Fixed a crash involving Breeder Jason on Route 2.
This game is amazing but update for sure in December right Hinorashi

ulemja35

Jul 30, 2017
A gastly in the mansion used mean look on me and the first time it was fine, but the second time it caused an error pop up. After I closed it, the mean look message replayed and the error popped up again. Which I closed and the mean look message replayed and the error popped up again for at least five times before I gave up.

Also the versus seeker still doesn't work within gyms. The trainers get alert popups like they can fight again, but they can't. Which is sad because I really want to rematch the unique trainers in Marigold City Gym.

sleumas

Jun 2, 2020
how many badge can obtained in August updates?
How many cities are able to travel? and name it
please

Last edited:

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
View attachment 893018 View attachment 893019 View attachment 893020 View attachment 893023
I was recently given my sister's old Windows 10 PC and tried to play the game(including the new version). But every time I tried to start the game(both base game and debug), I keep getting these errors. Anyone know how to fix this?
Nevermind. Apparently, windows 10 (or at least my PC) can't properly download compressed files, causing various important file to become corrupted. So I decided to use my android phone to download and extract the game and transfer the folder to my PC. So if anyone with windows 10 is having problems playing the game, try using a different device to download and extract the game before copying to the PC

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
anyone know if the Soothe Bell is in the game, i with lvl 30 Buneary still try to evolve , must have easier way to evolve by friendship

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
anyone know if the Soothe Bell is in the game, i with lvl 30 Buneary still try to evolve , must have easier way to evolve by friendship
Is it a male buneary? Then fuck em. Literally, in the pokemon center beds.

EDIT: I'm moderately positive that sex with your own pokemon increases friendship.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes