simple hell

May 25, 2020
how i can reach route 13 and 14? i stuck
as long as you stick to the left or right wall youll always get it the first limestone cave leads to Argent City and the second leads to Route 14 moving from Ashwood City keep to the right and push the rock

Last edited:

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
What the function File Editor.exe? Is that had same functions like PokeGen or PkHex on Nds Pokemon's emulator?

Apr 7, 2019
can someone help me with this?
I had a problem with getting the game to run at first too. My problem was that whenever the program I extracted the .rar with wanted to extract the Temp folder it tried to extract the whole game again which made the extraction fail at some point and some files then had a size of 0kb. Try extracting everything but the Temp folder, then manually create it. After I did that I was able to play the game perfectly fine.

h3llonearth

May 23, 2019
I can't for the life of me figure out what the old key is for.
unlocks a door in the haunted house it won't say when you use it. its the door to the left of the stairs i think
I assume that you're talking about Silver Manor. I'm not finding any door by the stairs, hidden or otherwise.

simple hell

May 25, 2020
I can't for the life of me figure out what the old key is for.

I assume that you're talking about Silver Manor. I'm not finding any door by the stairs, hidden or otherwise.
probably used it without realizing then just leads to a bedroom with nothing in it blocked off from the other bedrooms by some rocks think there's gonna be something in there added later but not sure

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
probably used it without realizing then just leads to a bedroom with nothing in it blocked off from the other bedrooms by some rocks think there's gonna be something in there added later but not sure
oh boy, spooky ghost sex in the future

Tmkstan

Nov 16, 2020
Hi i just want to ask how do you use the old save file in the updated game I am using joiplay to play this game

simple hell

May 25, 2020
Hi i just want to ask how do you use the old save file in the updated game I am using joiplay to play this game
i play it on pc so cant be sure but how it works here is the save is in a separate file that doesn't get updateed so i think youll need to pull your save out of that version and drop it in the new one with a file editor app

you can keap extra saves with this to not just the one playthrough

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes