marthreed

May 14, 2020
as long as you stick to the left or right wall youll always get it the first limestone cave leads to Argent City and the second leads to Route 14 moving from Ashwood City keep to the right and push the rock
how i can push the rock? because it won't let me do it.

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
does anybody know what the ‘hygiene’ ‘mood’ and ‘dignity’ parameters do?

DanimusPrime

Jan 26, 2019
i play it on pc so cant be sure but how it works here is the save is in a separate file that doesn't get updateed so i think youll need to pull your save out of that version and drop it in the new one with a file editor app

you can keap extra saves with this to not just the one playthrough
Actually, when extracted/started for the 1st time, a folder(and a shortcut to it) is created to keep save data, error logs, and screen shots. When a new version is extracted/started, it will create another shortcut to that folder rather than a new folder altogether. That means that your old save will get carried over without having to move it.

simple hell

May 25, 2020
Actually, when extracted/started for the 1st time, a folder(and a shortcut to it) is created to keep save data, error logs, and screen shots. When a new version is extracted/started, it will create another shortcut to that folder rather than a new folder altogether. That means that your old save will get carried over without having to move it.
trying to help someone carry over saves using android tho itll make a new saves folder each time there i think

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I have a few questions, 1 Is there a daycare centre or something because I think I accidently used the debug to get rid the Eevee "Anna" gave me but she still wants me to visit her with it, It was a Vaporeon, But the event doesn't work if I try to use a debug spawned Vaporeon... Please someone be able to help me fix it..... Also 2nd question what pokemon (already illustrated) has the biggest cock, I wanna use the handler and see who takes it the best... Thanks in advance....

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
i play it on pc so cant be sure but how it works here is the save is in a separate file that doesn't get updateed so i think youll need to pull your save out of that version and drop it in the new one with a file editor app

you can keap extra saves with this to not just the one playthrough
I could use some help. The guy at the counter who gives jobs, I can't talk to him anymore. For some reason, trying to talk to him doesn't work. Please help!

Nov 3, 2019
I have a few questions, 1 Is there a daycare centre or something because I think I accidently used the debug to get rid the Eevee "Anna" gave me but she still wants me to visit her with it, It was a Vaporeon, But the event doesn't work if I try to use a debug spawned Vaporeon... Please someone be able to help me fix it..... Also 2nd question what pokemon (already illustrated) has the biggest cock, I wanna use the handler and see who takes it the best... Thanks in advance....

loggin the debug mode. spawn vaporeon and change the id to annas because anna musst be the owner of the Vaporeon.

Biggest cock has in my opinion Tauros or Rapidash.

Hino-Arashi

Jun 3, 2018
Anna's Eevee is unique and her events can only be done using him. I would recommend turning Switches 207, 123, and 122 off by debug mode to reset the event entirely.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Thanks for those suggestion I'll try them in the morning... I also have another question regarding the new events for this latest version, Can I please have some hints on where they are... Not what the event is itself, Just where they are and/or what building or house or whatever..... Thanks in advance.....

Last edited:

Joker34

Oct 6, 2017
Hino can you please make the boyfriend who gets betrayed every tuesday in aster town get revenge ? JUST PLEASE XD !
On that note, more daily events would be fun, like in cliffshore city, the mother on 1st floor department store with sailor in basement would work. Awesome game btw, loving it ^w^.

Aramara

May 10, 2018
doesn't he just need a moonstone? if you need one then you can find one by mining in the mountains, forgot what it's called
There is also a moonstone at the hotsprings, in that town to the right of your starting town. In the hotspring if you interact with the rock in the top right corner it should give a moonstone.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes