NHGFDS

Oct 30, 2020
Are there any playable cosplay events right now? and what is poketchi color?how to use it?

Last edited:

simple hell

May 25, 2020
Are there any playable cosplay events right now? and what is poketchi color?how to use it?
you can do the cosplay events in cliffshore city at the spirit video theres only one in the game so far a few plained to go in.
poketchi color is used as a separate app rn theres plains to add it into the game as a item but for now just open the poketchi color app.

NHGFDS

Oct 30, 2020
By the way i found a picture in the event folder which showed the rival and player getting fucked by their pokemon ...Is that scene accessible rn?

simple hell

May 25, 2020
By the way i found a picture in the event folder which showed the rival and player getting fucked by their pokemon ...Is that scene accessible rn?
ya alot of stuff isn't in the game yet even if its in the folder that sean i think will be one of the ending ones probably after or just before the elite 4 but that's up to Hino
if you want to see some of the things Hino is working on check out her

LordAdox

Nov 20, 2020
I would like to know if the scenes with Forrester exist and how they can be seen.
If someone could help me.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
My only "complaint" is that I wish the art were better. And that's probably just because I've been spoiled by all the great Pokemon fanart out there, some of it's outstanding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mark11347

May 9, 2017
Hi guys, I have a bugged savegame, I can't speak to the "quest dealer" inside the various Pokémon Center.
Can someone share a save? Or have a fix for this problem?
Thank you

Linlex

Nov 24, 2018
So I am replaying the game, and I just did the Pikachu event. The thing is, after that, all Pokemon ended up copying Pikachu. All Pokemon now inflict paralysis when struck and know [Tail Whip], [Volt Tackle], [Thunder Shock], and [Thunder Wave]. This goes from Hypno to Oddish and everything else. . So weird!

How did I make this bug occur, and how do I fix this. I don't want to restart again...
Edit - Nevermind I fixed this, lol

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
I dont have twitter so im just gonna post it here in case the dev herself and her team see it.

This is by far the most fun i've had in a pokemon game (as a grownup ofc). Screw nuzlocke and screw non-h romhacks, this is where it's at. Smart dialogue, npc interaction, cool overworld animations, and they actually added the "hit 1 time" for multi-attack moves instead of (s)

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes