simple hell

May 25, 2020
How many gyms are available as of now? I got 5badges. Grass, fire, water, fighting and flying. Is dad gym available?

Plus another doubt how to get eevee and Pikachu event.
yep theres all the gyms now the new one is ice Eevee is in Aster Town Pikachu is a job in Ashwood City

Hey, I'm also not sure where the Silph Scope is located.
just outside Clifshore City you can get to Smugglers Rise i think its there

DDD72

Dec 17, 2019
How do you get to the 6th gym the one after the flying type gym?? Also that gym was terrible not suited for Pokémon mechanics at all a advanced running challenge is acceptable in a game with advanced running mechanics but not one with a sloppy, glitchy Pokémon (parody) running system.

simple hell

May 25, 2020
How do you get to the 6th gym the one after the flying type gym?? Also that gym was terrible not suited for Pokémon mechanics at all a advanced running challenge is acceptable in a game with advanced running mechanics but not one with a sloppy, glitchy Pokémon (parody) running system.
from Tulip Town go left and use surf

Reactions: DDD72
Nov 29, 2020
for what is that "protector" item ?
Rhydon will evolve to Rhyperior when traded while holding a Protector.

Someone has the complete walkthrough for this version, the game was too complicated for me
Here's a Walkthrough that was uploaded earlier in the thread. It's focused on sex scenes and missing the latest two Gyms, but otherwise good.
View attachment 503920_Walkthrough_Version_12-11-2019.txt
I also wrote a Walkthrough for you. It may or may not be useful.
View attachment Walkthrough.TXT
And a file with basic mechanics. Is this your first Pokémon game?
View attachment Basic Pokemon Mechanics.txt
Note: You'll likely get better answers if you ask more specific questions.

Is the one here not the newest version???
In addition to what simple hell said, the Dev also has a Hentai Foundry where the link to the latest version is listed. We're also apparently looking at a December release for the next version.

DDD72

Dec 17, 2019

Here's a Walkthrough that was uploaded earlier in the thread. It's focused on sex scenes and missing the latest two Gyms, but otherwise good.
View attachment 920540
View attachment 920542
View attachment 920559

In addition to what simple hell said, the Dev also has a Hentai Foundry where the link to the latest version is listed. We're also apparently looking at a December release for the next version.
Thank you both, I had found most of everything since replying to Simple hell's post. Your help was much apricated.

Nov 3, 2019

View attachment 920540
View attachment 920542
View attachment 920559

ye thanks !

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes