Nov 29, 2020
Hi can anyone tell me how to use debug on android (using joiplay)
Since debug apparently won't work on joiplay, if you're trying to do something specific, message me with your save file and I'll make the edits for you. You'll have to compress it to a .rar .zip or .7z first, though. The forum doesn't accept .rxdata files.

Nov 29, 2020
Hey Im stuck at marigold where do I go after, I've already beat the gem
Have you beaten the Cliffshore Gym? If not, it's on the West side of town (you have to Surf to get to it). If you have, you need to go to the Limestone Cave nearest Marigold and head all the way to the West. There will be a boulder you can move with Strength. You can also head East on Route 12. There's a Strength Boulder leading to a Power Plant with a bunch of Electric Pokémon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Artimens

Aug 10, 2020
Have you beaten the Cliffshore Gym? If not, it's on the West side of town (you have to Surf to get to it). If you have, you need to go to the Limestone Cave nearest Marigold and head all the way to the West. There will be a boulder you can move with Strength. You can also head East on Route 12. There's a Strength Boulder leading to a Power Plant with a bunch of Electric Pokémon.
I have not gotten surf yet nor have I beat cliffshore

Laddoo

Sep 21, 2020
Since debug apparently won't work on joiplay, if you're trying to do something specific, message me with your save file and I'll make the edits for you. You'll have to compress it to a .rar .zip or .7z first, though. The forum doesn't accept .rxdata files.
So how can I send you

Nov 29, 2020
I have not gotten surf yet nor have I beat cliffshore
Go to the Pokémon Center in Cliffshore, then East. You should see a Pier to the North East. At the end of the Pier is Martin. He'll lend you his Dewgong to Surf with. You don't need a Badge to Surf in this game.

Last edited:

Laddoo

Sep 21, 2020
I have compressed it what should I do now

Nov 29, 2020
Okay so I've beaten the cliff gym what do I do now?
...you need to go to the Limestone Cave nearest Marigold and head all the way to the West. There will be a boulder you can move with Strength. You can also head East on Route 12. There's a Strength Boulder leading to a Power Plant with a bunch of Electric Pokémon.
The Power Plant also has a Magnet and the Thunderbolt TM. If you have a Pikachu, you may want to think about stealing a Light Ball from a Wild Pikachu there. It doubles Attack and Special Attack. But not Pichu or Raichu.

After Yarrow Gym, go West on Route 2 from Tulip Town to Wintercress. After the Gym, you'll be told to go to Greyfield, but you can't go there yet.

Edit: Since you didn't have Surf: Go to Tulip Town or Clover Town, then take Route 5. Go South when you reach water.

Last edited:
Reactions: BEO01s

Fakenet

May 5, 2017
any possibility for achieving fossile pokemon like aerodactyl from old amber obtained during mining?
You can already get fossils from mining. So far I have only gotten one and the same pokemon out of it. Lileep.
It really doesn't have any flair at all, it's a potted plant.

Nov 29, 2020
any possibility for achieving fossile pokemon like aerodactyl from old amber obtained during mining?
Go to the Ocean Research Facility, directly South of the Poke Mart in Cliffshore. Talk to the Scientist behind the counter. You need an empty slot in your party to receive the Pokémon. Nature and Ablilty are determined when it's added to your party.
You can already get fossils from mining. So far I have only gotten one and the same pokemon out of it. Lileep.
It really doesn't have any flair at all, it's a potted plant.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't the actual question. In any case, keep digging. You can also get Aerodactyl (Old Amber) and Cranidos/Rampardos (Skull Fossil).
If you save before interacting with a mining spot, loading will have a different set of items.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes