RazeSawr

Apr 3, 2024
Looks cool, I hope its deeper than most of these types of games.
that depends entirely on where you set the bar

Some Pokemon fan games are deeper than some triple AAA games while others are quite bare-bones

personally, I think I am somewhere in the middle/lower-middle
not gonna blow anyone's mind but do have a story to follow, with some costume-made stuff

Reactions: Shamax

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Not that I expect it but for once this is a Pokemon game that doesn't outright say it's excluded so...is there any chance this can be played with a lesbian female protag in mind (read as: is all m/f content avoidable either by choice or by playing correctly)?

Either way good luck with your game! :)

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
So I noticed you have a "Give Up" mechanic for trainer fights.

Does this mean you can be hypnotized for at least enough time to have others make you do their bidding -- especially sexually? At least a plan for it some time down the line.

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Anybody know what the mansion code is? I can't seem to find enough hints around the mansion except for "red" and "release"... it might be Pokemon Red Release Date now that I think about it.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
As fun as this game is. I'm still waiting for a game where YOU are a pokemon (I don't mean a hybrid something more like mystery dungeon) and can capture/train/corrupt female humans and female pokemon. Great game so far though.

totesanalt

Jan 20, 2018
Hi, is there a way to teleport out if something goes wrong?
It looks like I somehow got locked in a room in the dreamscape I wasn't supposed to enter, and the exit isn't working.

THEPSPUMD

Apr 8, 2018
As fun as this game is. I'm still waiting for a game where YOU are a pokemon (I don't mean a hybrid something more like mystery dungeon) and can capture/train/corrupt female humans and female pokemon. Great game so far though.
Humbird0 had a very small game where you were pokemon manipulating the trainer, it's a very small game but very fun

RazeSawr

Apr 3, 2024
Not that I expect it but for once this is a Pokemon game that doesn't outright say it's excluded so...is there any chance this can be played with a lesbian female protag in mind (read as: is all m/f content avoidable either by choice or by playing correctly)?

Either way good luck with your game! :)
first, yes there is currently only one female protag and male sex scene in the game, and not only is the male sub completely avoidable but you can TG him as soon as he is under your control so it becomes an FF scene

second, thanks always nice to hear some support :giggle:

Reactions: Orphanus

RazeSawr

Apr 3, 2024
So I noticed you have a "Give Up" mechanic for trainer fights.

Does this mean you can be hypnotized for at least enough time to have others make you do their bidding -- especially sexually? At least a plan for it some time down the line.

it was from a time when the game was in an earlier state and less work was put in each release, we might revisit it again and add bad ends when the game is more complete but now we are focusing on just making the game

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote