RazeSawr

Apr 3, 2024
Perfectly reasonable. btw I wanted to ask is it purely gen 1 - gen 3 pokemon and what gens moveset is the game based on?
it's all Pokemon up to gen 9 pre-DLC and the encounters and trainers has been updated to reflect that

and most movesets are gen 8 with the exception of gen 9 pokemon who keep there original move sets

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
first, yes there is currently only one female protag and male sex scene in the game, and not only is the male sub completely avoidable but you can TG him as soon as he is under your control so it becomes an FF scene

second, thanks always nice to hear some support :giggle:
Thanks for the reply, sounds good, also I'm quite happy to hear you got Pokemon up to Gen 9, definitely going to give this a try.

Edit: Also, if I may ask, is the male sub character also completely avoidable? It's not important, really, a decent lewd Pokemon game with lesbian stuff is awesome either way, just curious! :D

RazeSawr

Apr 3, 2024
Thanks for the reply, sounds good, also I'm quite happy to hear you got Pokemon up to Gen 9, definitely going to give this a try.

Edit: Also, if I may ask, is the male sub character also completely avoidable? It's not important, really, a decent lewd Pokemon game with lesbian stuff is awesome either way, just curious! :D
he is

if you want some more details

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Orphanus

RazeSawr

Apr 3, 2024
I disscover speed up but I forgot how to do it anyone help me plz
depends on what speed you are after because I know a guy...

oh you mean that sort of speed while pressing Q to speed up pressing again to speed it up even more and lastly, a third time brings you down to normal (and no withdrawal effects)

you can find information about these sorts of new mechanics in the books in your room

for exemple
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: None765

CoolCam69

Jul 5, 2024
I like the sound of this game. (y):love: Edit: So wait, if the game is set in Kanto does this mean Sabrina is in it? :love::love::love:(y)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: RazeSawr

RazeSawr

Apr 3, 2024
Hi, is there a way to teleport out if something goes wrong?
It looks like I somehow got locked in a room in the dreamscape I wasn't supposed to enter, and the exit isn't working.
Sadly not but there error should be fixed if you download the latest version

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
i have updated the game so it should be fixed now but this is the firs time i do an update on this site so i hope i did it correctly

PS i did report that the game has been updated
Hello, i also posed this on hypnopic, it was the latest version of the game. i fixed it by removing my old save data.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote