Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
Then how do i get the 5th badge so i can use surf?
After finishing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, fight Janine in a proper gym battle for the 5th Badge (Saffron's Gym will almost certainly be the 6th, like it's supposed to be in the original Red/Blue/Yellow/FireRed/LeafGreen games, it's just that after Surge's gym you get a bunch of freedom for the next 3 badges so most people don't realize that the proper order is supposed to be Celadon->Fuchsia->Saffron for the 4th, 5th, and 6th badges).

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
i am stuck in the gallery room and i cant do anything to get out... Is there a way to get out or possibly a save to load

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
So you can get infinite Magikarps if you have a full party when talking to the Magikarp guy before MT. Moon in the Pokemon Center, they're placed in the box for you without having to pay for them. View attachment 3854522
Ops gonna patch it in next update but since it's such a small problem i will wait on pushing it

Do the trade evolutions evolve by levelup or any alternative? I was wondering about that since i saw no mention of it so far.
the department store on floor 4 sells linkstone that evolves pokemon that would otherwise require trade

Any fix to freezing of first battle in joiplay?
Sorry but no i don't really know enough to fix problem on Joiplay since the game engine only works on window so i don't know what actually cause the error in Joiplay

how do i get past the safari zone? i dont know what to do at the beginning
could you expand where you are somewhere in Safari Zone since it's a whole quest line

Then how do i get the 5th badge so i can use surf?
first, you head to Celdeon and then Fuschi through the bike road

you can get a bike ticket by talking to the head of the pokemon fan club in Vermilion City and then trade it in to a bike in
Cerulean City

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
can anyone tell me how to activate debug
there are two ways

Buy rpgmaker XP and activate it or...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i am stuck in the gallery room and i cant do anything to get out... Is there a way to get out or possibly a save to load
could you expand where you are stuck and have you downloaded the latest version

wizo555

Mar 11, 2017
Found a bug when trying to go back to pewter city where you're forced to do the event with Ariana again even after completing it

CrossPhoenix1

Jun 29, 2017
first, you head to Celdeon and then Fuschi through the bike road

you can get a bike ticket by talking to the head of the pokemon fan club in Vermilion City and then trade it in to a bike in
Cerulean City
i cant get to Fuchsia because the last part of the bike route gets blown up and now i cant go there i can go to the old safari zone thing with the generator but i cant do much there since i dont have surf

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
in the generator room, you can open the doors by interacting with the computer in the left-down corner of the room and inputting the reboot numbers in the computer
same as the screen ne or two pages before,i entered a room in the recollection room and now i cant go out instead of taking the door i go through it

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
same as the screen ne or two pages before,i entered a room in the recollection room and now i cant go out instead of taking the door i go through it
first, could you share an image of where you are so I can figure out which map is the problem

second have you checked if you are playing the latest version

lastly, if it is Fuschia City Recollection room have you been at one tile beneath the center of the doormat, and pressed your interaction key (space bar should be the default)

1721671236296.png

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes