RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Now here where should i go?
nothing, you are done it's as far as the team and I have made the game, you can do side quests if you haven't done them yet

And another question
I loved your game and i would love to support it
Do you have a patreon?
at the moment there is no way to support the game

not only is Patreon very anti-adult content but I am not a USA citizen which complicated it even more and lastly, I don't wanna step on the Big N's toes

but I might come up with a way to support the game in the future, but until then give us a great review and let other know about your goodtime

Reactions: Jrfkfbxkdkdd

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
so now that the game is a bit more stable I wanna tell you all a little bit about the future

the team and I have a dev cycle with the Main story - side quest then repeat

currently, we are at the side quest portion and to decide sidequest we are gonna have a poll but before that, we have to open a suggestion box, where we let the community submit their ideas and suggestions for quests, events and/or characters they want to see

here is the link

if you plan to submit something try to follow the rules

the voting ends next week on Monday and the polls start the day after they close, after that we gonna have a vote the vote will be split in two one for the community and one for the dev team

and here are the three top suggestions/ideas currently voted by the dev team

SUGGESTIONID 7 "Nemona becoming a hybrid/gaining hypnosis/brainwashing power and decide to hold a tournament, go ham on gimmick and battles trophy can be Nemona or an other character if you want to do multiple tournments"

SUGGESTIONID 12 "For this one I'd like to suggest a quest taking place at the department store in Celadon City. The premise could be something like a huge sale going on (like black friday) and in the midst of it, one of the evil teams could try some mind control shenanigans, by turning all the people in the mall into bimbos, by using the amplified powers of a psychic type Pokémon/hybrid (my recommendations being Jynx/Gardevoir/Gothitelle). For human involvement, we could have Penny from Scarlet and Violet who's at the sale for some new Eevee merch getting caught up in it."

SUGGESTIONID 8 "The Quest begins with PN recieving a ticket for a boat to a mysterious jungle island off the coast of Kanto. Upon this island, they find it shrouded with a dense mist and a mysterious message. "Come, find us."
Searching the island results in PN finding several other characters (all of them girls), who have been afflicted with a very woozy demenor and believe themselves guardians of the island (with unique islander sprites). These Islanders are led by a Hybrid, who is revealed to be Gloria (the Female Protagonist of Sword and Shield). Her Hybrid form is that of a hybrid Galarian Rapidash, giving her a very Centaur-esque form. Gloria's origin is actually as one of Ghetsis' original hybrid experiments, and she escaped with her new powers and has found her way to this mysterious island. She to is actually being controled by a far more 'powerful' psychic and this psychic is Will (Who has not joined the Elite Four), exploiting a mass hypnotic array from his pokemon to control and defend this island, which surprises him that the PN has not fallen under his sway. After defeating him and his all female team, he starts ranting for a bit about his dreams before PN has the option to either recruit him, or Hypnotize him. His dreams are not just about building his own island of ladies (And he does mention including himself among 'ladies', take as one will), and his characterization is based on Pokemon Special (Where he is a villian). Overall, a very mystical and magical feel not unlike a play, that results in PN getting a new hybrid, possibly the Psychic Tera type, a new person to Hypnotize and TG, and their own private island. (ok this one we might need to split in two if it wins)

meanwhile, and the rest of the team hope you have fun and enjoy the game

best regards pokemon Entrancing wishes team

Reactions: wizo555

sendi

Jul 30, 2018
so in the description it says fem sub, so just to clarify (yes im still not used to all the terminology yet hahahaha -_-' ) that means females being subs?

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
so in the description it says fem sub, so just to clarify (yes im still not used to all the terminology yet hahahaha -_-' ) that means females being subs?
Yes. Femsub means submissive females, while Malesub means submissive males. It's a common terminology in Hypnosis Fetish and BDSM fetish circles. There's also the Femdom and Maledom equivalents, for dominant females and males respectively.

Jan 23, 2018
I got this bug when im in the first rival battle the screen doesn't change even though I can hear the battle music, so I stuck here can't progress the game
Screenshot_2024-07-23-11-42-02-150_cyou.joiplay.rpgm.jpg

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
how do I get the badge that gives me surf? I already have the HM but now I'm stuck
you get the badge by beating Janine on the latest version of the game and then talking to her, you should see the fifth badge in your badge case (also try to refresh the map if you don't have it after talking to her by leaving and entering again)

KenjiQwerty

Dec 29, 2022
CREATORRRR WHERE CAN I FIND JANINE???? I CAN USE SURRF!!!!!, HELP I CANT FIND HER ANYWHERE ON THE MAP
I FINISHED EVERYTHING AND YET NO SURF

ANDD YESSS I ENJOOY THE GAME VERYYYY MUCHHHHHHH

RazeSawr

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
What badge are u up to?
5 so after you beat Janine there are time for the side quests there are 4 in total

CREATORRRR WHERE CAN I FIND JANINE???? I CAN USE SURRF!!!!!, HELP I CANT FIND HER ANYWHERE ON THE MAP
I FINISHED EVERYTHING AND YET NO SURF

ANDD YESSS I ENJOOY THE GAME VERYYYY MUCHHHHHHH
WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE SHOULD BE IN THE GYM IN THE SAME PLACE YOU FOUGHT HER

FOR THE GYM BADGE?

1721744585762.png

ALSO THANKS AND WHY ARE WE SCREAMING

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes