3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Wait, WTH! If you lose during the Gardevoir solo mission it corrupts your save game?! That was a great use of 30+ hours
It doesn't. Just quit your game and restart using the .exe
The game just looped between the load screen because the command that swaps your party with the mission-provided Gardevoir interferes with the loading process, nothing was done to your save.

I accidentally saved over, and I don't have a mon that can learn fly.
Debug mode map teleport, if you don't want to wait for the issue to be fixed next version.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Possibly. At some point EV trainers will be added when that time comes, Dev will probably contemplate nature mints.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Um, I found a bug.

I went to the store, In Eclipse, and did the Lopunny in the backroom event. It said you can't save during the event. After the event is over, I still can't save. It does not appear on the main menu. I have to quit the game if I want to save the game. (and then load it up again)

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Um, I found a bug.

I went to the store, In Eclipse, and did the Lopunny in the backroom event. It said you can't save during the event. After the event is over, I still can't save. It does not appear on the main menu. I have to quit the game if I want to save the game. (and then load it up again)
Yes. this is mentioned in the guide. For some reason during moving files some code was misplaced during that event. Cute Goblin Bastard, who made the event, was quite frustrated about it.

Solutions:
If you didnt save, redo the event and choose the no after fighting banette. Saves will not be re enabled after choosing the sexual option only.
If you did save afterwards and cannot go back, do Gardevoir event 2 incase you have not done it. Saves will also be disabled during this event and properly brought back afterwards.
If you did do gardevoir 2 previously... well... Either DM me your save file and I'll see if I can fix it, or wait for the next patch/release. It will have a hotfix.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Yes. this is mentioned in the guide. For some reason during moving files some code was misplaced during that event. Cute Goblin Bastard, who made the event, was quite frustrated about it.

Solutions:
If you didnt save, redo the event and choose the no after fighting banette. Saves will not be re enabled after choosing the sexual option only.
If you did save afterwards and cannot go back, do Gardevoir event 2 incase you have not done it. Saves will also be disabled during this event and properly brought back afterwards.
If you did do gardevoir 2 previously... well... Either DM me your save file and I'll see if I can fix it, or wait for the next patch/release. It will have a hotfix.
I did the Gardevoir event 2 where she is in the kitchen, and after it was over, I had the save option returned to the main menu.
Thank you for your help.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes