3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Goblin quest?

For info on drakaiden, go to her character page in the guide
For the drakaiden, you need to go to the hotspring resort. Then go to the left. You will see a small pathway to the North blocked by rocks. Gardevoir will automatically move the rocks. Then keep going up.

SAVE BEFORE YOU REACH THE VERY TOP!! You have to capture the drakaiden in battle or loose it FOREVER!!!

Exidel

Nov 2, 2017
deadass the fact that the first fight basically requires you to item scum and break out the super soaker to win is proof positive enough that you should expect a litany of god awful design decisions disguised as high difficulty.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
deadass the fact that the first fight basically requires you to item scum and break out the super soaker to win is proof positive enough that you should expect a litany of god awful design decisions disguised as high difficulty.
"One fight whose design I dont like is enough for me to judge the entire value of the rest of the game that I didn't play."

Yeah I've handled dozens of comments like yours. Guess how many fucks I give about opinions that have no spine to back them up?

Reactions: Folda

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
You mean using the leftovers and potions wich are meant to be used in battle makes you say its awfully designed. Mkay.

Some prefer a bigger challange than just going trough a route and mindlessly oneshotting everything but okay. Your opinion is your opinion.

lokiq

Dec 13, 2019
considering the game dif would you add some type of nature change for pokemons ? or some ev or iv trainer ?

kauru

Jan 6, 2021
After doing the Lopunny event in the Eclipse City SuperMarket, i lost the ability to save, the only way is to hit "Quit Game". Any way to fix this?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
After doing the Lopunny event in the Eclipse City SuperMarket, i lost the ability to save, the only way is to hit "Quit Game". Any way to fix this?
Considering you probably already saved. Either wait for next patch. Or dm me your save file and ill fix it when im home

kauru

Jan 6, 2021
Or do gardevoir event 2 if you still have it available
It worked, thanks. I was doing the events in order so thankfully i didn't do any of the gardevoir events. Although it probably wouldn't have mattered since i was gonna the event eventually, but still aprecciate it.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Congratulations dev. I thought this game will be a "Breeding Farm" in Pokemon, couldn't be more wrong. The "custom pokemons" you added were interesting, I missed fire pokemons in the whole game. You need to balance it.
Anyway, I really enjoyed this, despite the grinding. Can't wait for the next update.
Now I need to download an Pokemon game

gbats

Apr 25, 2023
whats the eta on the next update had fun playing up until right after the third gym
ps. after doing the lopunny side mission in the shopping mall thing i didnt have an option to save anymore other than saving before i closed the game hope you can fix that

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
whats the eta on the next update had fun playing up until right after the third gym
ps. after doing the lopunny side mission in the shopping mall thing i didnt have an option to save anymore other than saving before i closed the game hope you can fix that
Regarding the save, yeah its an annoying bug but we know how it happens so a bugfix should come soon.
If you want the save button back do the following: do gardevoir event 2, if you didnt save trough exiting the game teturn to lo0unny event and choose no after beating banette, wait till the fix comes out (few days) or dm me your save file and ill see if i can manually fix it.

Regarding the next version. 0.385A just released so you will have to wait another month or so for v0.4~~

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations dev. I thought this game will be a "Breeding Farm" in Pokemon, couldn't be more wrong. The "custom pokemons" you added were interesting, I missed fire pokemons in the whole game. You need to balance it.
Anyway, I really enjoyed this, despite the grinding. Can't wait for the next update.
Now I need to download an Pokemon game
Feel free to check the guide for all mon locations

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes