3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Is there a way to level up pokemon faster? I have reached the battle against Asha in hotspring and I can't defeat her... Is there any strategy? I am not a recurring pokemon player.
If you haven't activated it, the pokemon breeder in the first town with a gym lab gives you Lucky Egg couple of times, as long as you don't choose the 'no' option. If you picked that early, put it on your starter mon and use her for every battle (and put exp shares on every of your team member) you'll reach level 50-60 easily by the time you reached the hotspring.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hey everyone, I am playtesting the patch for the bugfixes right now.

Expect it to hit soon!
Gotta bring that save button back!

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
If you haven't activated it, the pokemon breeder in the first town with a gym lab gives you Lucky Egg couple of times, as long as you don't choose the 'no' option. If you picked that early, put it on your starter mon and use her for every battle (and put exp shares on every of your team member) you'll reach level 50-60 easily by the time you reached the hotspring.
Hehehehe, that bug was fixed two builds ago. Now regardless of what option you pick, you only get one Egg.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Hehehehe, that bug was fixed two builds ago. Now regardless of what option you pick, you only get one Egg.
Ayy, good thing I have an old save with 6 lucky eggs ;)

Anyway, how soon can we expect VS Seeker or Safari Zone to be unlocked?

Last edited:

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
how to get 4 gym? i look for Drakaiden but i can not find in the snow mountain..... o_O
No forth gym.
To get Drakaiden you need to leave the mountain on the west side and it will tell you a storms coming, then a little to the left of where you fought the ninja lady have gardivor move the rocks out of the way and touch the single grass panel.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
It is possible to catch pokemon behind puzzle in Hidden Cave? I throw a lot of pokeballs with no success. Also, how to evolve Golbat into Crobat, I don't know how this friendship mechanic works.

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
It is possible to catch pokemon behind puzzle in Hidden Cave? I throw a lot of pokeballs with no success. Also, how to evolve Golbat into Crobat, I don't know how this friendship mechanic works.
Of course the pokemon can be caught. However, it IS a mythical pokemon so the catch chances are low.
The usual conditions like redbarring it HP, status effects and better balls all make your chance of catching it higher.

As for friendship, its one google search away from being explained to you. I could list it here but you might aswell look it up on bulbapedia or sumthing. Link

Reactions: Aderod

mike2910

May 8, 2020
Defeat Drakaiden at the top of the mountain, but he's not in the Hidden grove. How can I get him to join my team?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hey does anyone know if any pokemon hear have false-swipes? I'm generally looking for moves that won't kill low level pokemon to catch for the pokedex and I'm not sure Farfetch has it implemented since I'm looking through the official wiki
False-swipe tm can be found on route 3

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
And if I don't catch him, what happens? do i lose it forever?
Yep! Have fun starting new game or try your hand at debug mode to reset the snowstorm event.

No, really, seeing how many players killed the new waifumon because they're too used to 'defeat x, claim in hidden grotto' pattern you need to put a warning or two on the encounter event SINtax EroRR

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Of course the pokemon can be caught. However, it IS a mythical pokemon so the catch chances are low.
The usual conditions like redbarring it HP, status effects and better balls all make your chance of catching it higher.

As for friendship, its one google search away from being explained to you. I could list it here but you might aswell look it up on bulbapedia or sumthing. Link
I managed to catch him after spending 10 ultra balls... About friendship, is there way to check this status in game or just guessing and there is some item that increase friendship? farming "friendship points" while fighting wild pokemons will take a lot of time.

There is sign that tell you can catch Gogoat, but instead of Gogoat there is Tauros... Is this a game "bug or i broke the game?
gogoat - tauros.png

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I managed to catch him after spending 10 ultra balls... About friendship, is there way to check this status in game or just guessing and there is some item that increase friendship? farming "friendship points" while fighting wild pokemons will take a lot of time.

There is sign that tell you can catch Gogoat, but instead of Gogoat there is Tauros... Is this a game "bug or i broke the game?
View attachment 2651933
Nah, bug. Will be patched.
No way to see friendship unfortunatly.

Reactions: Aderod

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Yep! Have fun starting new game or try your hand at debug mode to reset the snowstorm event.

No, really, seeing how many players killed the new waifumon because they're too used to 'defeat x, claim in hidden grotto' pattern you need to put a warning or two on the encounter event SINtax EroRR
Viruark and tsarevniya are two mons that you can only recruit by defeating them. The way you figure this out is by trying to throw a pokeball wich wont work.

If ppl automatically want to assume they have to beat every mon after that and dont try to catch it anymore, yeah, thats on them.
If they save right after so they cant go back... im afraid there is not much that can be done.

Besides, at that rate, we can put a warning in for everything. That would get really tedious.

Also. Guide says you have to catch it... so there is a warning, i guess.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes