3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Gardevoir's side quest reminds me that this franchise being so SFW exept for that one manga, you really don't see how some pokemon are reaaally scary or straight up threats if they weren't so pacific.

That quest in particular tells you most people (in that world) forget that.
Should've seen the look on my face when I beta tested it.... Yikes
Also. Originally, it was even more brutal.

• Haha
Reactions: Garprinny

Masal15

May 17, 2023
Finally I try it. I was only able to do a few minutes, but they are enough: i really have to compliment the developers. I think they managed to take well the characteristics of the original series, while still adding adult variables. Very good!

Reactions: blubbervink

mike2910

May 8, 2020
Make a shortcut of the .exe and open the shortcuts properties, then go to Target and type debug at the end (add a space between whats already in there. Once its on you should notice when you open the shortcut it'll open another window. To open the debug menu, I'm pretty sure its f9 to open the menu)

Once you get your bearings with debug mode, try not to break your game by resetting the map and messing with the switches and variables
It worked, thanks. I just had to manually add Drakaiden to my team.

ChaoticGonke

Apr 18, 2020
It worked, thanks. I just had to manually add Drakaiden to my team.
Does adding it to the team add the CG's that were supposed to be included though? I killed her and saved out of shock without thinking and then realized my mistake. I did the debug method and added her to my team but the CG's in the gallery aren't there so it may still be fucked

mike2910

May 8, 2020
Does adding it to the team add the CG's that were supposed to be included though? I killed her and saved out of shock without thinking and then realized my mistake. I did the debug method and added her to my team but the CG's in the gallery aren't there so it may still be fucked
I checked my gallery and Drakaiden does not appear, the guide says that they are from future events, maybe when the events arrive it will appear in the gallery.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I checked my gallery and Drakaiden does not appear, the guide says that they are from future events, maybe when the events arrive it will appear in the gallery.
If you caught it normally, you should have a short scene with Drakaiden on the mountaintop and one unassociated scene on the gallery. If you added her via spawn pokemon command you won't get that scene, you need to edit the flags to re-enable the encounter event so you can catch her and unlock that scene.

Alternatively, just beat the Elite 4 to unlock all scenes...when they got added in the game, so far later.

mike2910

May 8, 2020
If you caught it normally, you should have a short scene with Drakaiden on the mountaintop and one unassociated scene on the gallery. If you added her via spawn pokemon command you won't get that scene, you need to edit the flags to re-enable the encounter event so you can catch her and unlock that scene.

Alternatively, just beat the Elite 4 to unlock all scenes...when they got added in the game, so far later.
I really don't know what I have to edit to re-enable the drakaine encounter.

MattiaBinotto

Jan 31, 2021
I managed to catch him after spending 10 ultra balls... About friendship, is there way to check this status in game or just guessing and there is some item that increase friendship? farming "friendship points" while fighting wild pokemons will take a lot of time.

There is sign that tell you can catch Gogoat, but instead of Gogoat there is Tauros... Is this a game "bug or i broke the game?
View attachment 2651933
You can use EV reducing berries to increase friendship, they can be bought at the 3rd gym town.

Reactions: blubbervink

Claimsolize

Oct 8, 2021
Hello, just wanna say, love your game. I'm always looking for more pokemon challenges, the H makes it the icing on the cake, the level spike seems a bit strong but I'm not entirely complaining. Feels like a tease on the balls though knowing I can't finish the elite 4 yet. I can't wait for the completion of this project, then I could binge this fine fine game. Keep up the good work dev! God bless you!

Mar 23, 2022
I have 2 questions, one how do I complete the ice cave puzzle and two how do I get other pokemon cause I saw an image of someone with a silvally

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I have 2 questions, one how do I complete the ice cave puzzle and two how do I get other pokemon cause I saw an image of someone with a silvally
You solve the ice cave puzzle by sliding to the exit. Keep trying, its solvable.

And type:null is a pokemon you can get after phobos town

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
My main question before starting this game is, can I pleasure myself with a Bruxish.

In all seriousness, I do hope Hex Maniac makes an appearance at some point. Doesn't even need to be a sex scene, I just like her.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
My main question before starting this game is, can I pleasure myself with a Bruxish.

In all seriousness, I do hope Hex Maniac makes an appearance at some point. Doesn't even need to be a sex scene, I just like her.
Hex maniac was an option for this months HD wallpaper for the $10 patreons...didnt win though.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018

As for bruxish..... I refuse to comment on that

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes