3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Okay, so, just clarify something for me please, because I'm a bit unclear from these two messages.
After asking for the pic, are you forced to show it to said perv and the choice is between whether to send it to him or not, OR is it that you tell the perv you got the pic then have the choice on whether or not to show him?
If it's the former, I can understand why people are upset since that'd definitely feel fucked up to do.
If it's the latter, it could probably use an extra dialogue box or whatever for the thought of "I could ask for the pic and not show him" (obviously a bit more subtle than just explicitly stating that outright but you get what I'm saying I'm sure), since most games wouldn't allow you that choice after accepting to try and get the pic.
Its the former.

And like I said, if you check the math, you are not locked out of Romancing Asha. So even if you refuse to get Asha's nudes, it does not affect your ability to date her, it simply means you do not get the nude selfie. I think a lot of people miss out a step or two before Eclipse City, and that means they don't have enough points to continue dating her after the events of the 2nd gym. So getting that extra 10 points is essentially a life-saver if they are behind. Otherwise, if they follow everything correctly BUT refuse to get Asha's nudes and instead arrest the perv, it still wouldn't affect their relationship.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Its the former.
Ah, okay, that's... yeah I really can't think of any way to justify that, that's fucked up and objectively a breach of trust, even if she never knows you showed it to anyone else.
So even if you refuse to get Asha's nudes, it does not affect your ability to date her
Thankfully you did this at least, because now I feel uncomfortable going anywhere near that quest without instantly choosing the turn in option.

• Angry
Reactions: SINtax EroRR

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Ah, okay, that's... yeah I really can't think of any way to justify that, that's fucked up and objectively a breach of trust, even if she never knows you showed it to anyone else.

Thankfully you did this at least, because now I feel uncomfortable going anywhere near that quest without instantly choosing the turn in option.
...that's incredibly innacurate. Here's the direct in-game dialogue for the quest to clarify TWO things:

1) Asha is AWARE that you're showing her off.
2) Asha only feels betrayed if you share her Selfie with the old perv, because he will then distribute it later.

Here's proof within the in-game dialogue:

"\r...O-Ok, I trust you. But please, don't give him the pic. Y-you can show it to him, but I don't want him having it."
"\r*Sigh* Here goes... Just gimme a minute. *E ku'u Akua, this is so embarassing.*"
"\rP-Please \PN, promise me you won't spread this around, ok?"

So yeah, I really don't get why people are getting their panties in a twist. Its all consensual. The only betrayal in trust you could POSSIBLY commit is giving away her picture, which she made you promise not to do.

I apologize if I'm coming off as rather rough, but what the hell do people think I am that I would actually put in a quest making the player a scumbag? Holy fuck, y'all don't give me enough credit in my writing integrity.

Reactions: blubbervink

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
2) Asha only feels betrayed if you share her Selfie with the old perv, because he will then distribute it later.
Okay, now you see that there, that's what I was unaware of. Will admit then that I jumped the gun a bit since I've not gotten the time or motivation to play through the game again with everything else I'm trying to do all at once. Still skeeves me out a bit, likely because that really isn't my type of thing, but I can at the least accept it now.

Reactions: blubbervink

daishan21

May 10, 2021
...that's incredibly innacurate. Here's the direct in-game dialogue for the quest to clarify TWO things:

Here's proof within the in-game dialogue:

"\r...O-Ok, I trust you. But please, don't give him the pic. Y-you can show it to him, but I don't want him having it."
"\r*Sigh* Here goes... Just gimme a minute. *E ku'u Akua, this is so embarassing.*"
"\rP-Please \PN, promise me you won't spread this around, ok?"

So yeah, I really don't get why people are getting their panties in a twist. Its all consensual. The only betrayal in trust you could POSSIBLY commit is giving away her picture, which she made you promise not to do.

I apologize if I'm coming off as rather rough, but what the hell do people think I am that I would actually put in a quest making the player a scumbag? Holy fuck, y'all don't give me enough credit in my writing integrity.
Yeah see this is fine for me but I didn't even get that far. I saw NPC's mention the Peeping Tom, had no clue this was a big Asha quest until after reading through the comments here. Told him nope in the bathroom, chase him down and not much is really mentioned when you catch him he's trying to weasel his way out of getting turned in mentioned a big reward, which is like okay maybe you have a chance keep talking, but then the second he mentions there's a new blue haired girl in town and if you could help him get pics that's when I went "Yeah fuck this guy she's mine" and immediately turned him in. So didn't even make it that far. That's why I just suggested maybe add even just one line of dialogue during the initial conversation to imply your not necessarily locked into helping him.

That's my only big issue. I just never even got to know there were other paths available especially since turning him in gives such a massive pay day I thought everything was fine and dandy until I saw the movie night event mentioned and wondering why I couldn't trigger it when I did everything in the event tracker posted. Only learning I needed to initially help the Peeping Tom after going through pages of comments here.

rt8889

Apr 6, 2018
How can i solve the ice cave (Tsarevniya event, route 3)?
I know that i must reach the end of the cave but how?
Need i a special pokemon type for this? I can't escape (Fly, Dig and the rope don't work there).

Niub

Jul 8, 2018
Ok so I decided to write a little way to long breakdown of your Waifu-mon roster, what they are useful for and good wild pokemon you can get. I put it all in spoilers to keep it from being a wall of text. I hope no one else did this so far, but I am just too lazy to scroll through 125 sites of posts just to make sure, so here I go. I'll go with Waifu-mon first and in order you can get them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now while these are all the Waifumon there are some interesting wild Pokemon options to consider or that can help out at times, which I gonna list in honestly no particular order.

Welp, I hope someone will find this overview helpful because god knows I spend too much time on it, lol. Have fun guys.

P.S.: good game, difficulty is ok but dont blame anyone for using the breeders, I am not grinding wild pokemon forever :p

Last edited:

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
How can i solve the ice cave (Tsarevniya event, route 3)?
I know that i must reach the end of the cave but how?
Need i a special pokemon type for this? I can't escape (Fly, Dig and the rope don't work there).
You align yourself by sliding against the rocks. Keep trying!

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Ok so I decided to write a little way to long breakdown of your Waifu-mon roster, what they are useful for and good wild pokemon you can get. I put it all in spoilers to keep it from being a wall of text. I hope no one else did this so far, but I am just too lazy to scroll through 125 sites of posts just to make sure, so here I go. I'll go with Waifu-mon first and in order you can get them.

Now while these are all the Waifumon there are some interesting wild Pokemon options to consider or that can help out at times, which I gonna list in honestly no particular order.

Welp, I hope someone will find this overview helpful because god knows I spend too much time on it, lol. Have fun guys.

P.S.: good game, difficulty is ok but dont blame anyone for using the breeders, I am not grinding wild pokemon forever :p
I appreciate the long-ass guide and had a good time laughing at some of the entries due to how fun it is reading from the perspective of a player who actually knows the basics of a pokemon game, so good on you! <3

A couple of corrections:

Asha is built to counter you as much as possible. Among every rival to ever be in a Pokemon game, mainstream or otherwise, she is the only rival to adjust her team and swap out her mons as often as she does. Allerita is one of the biggest threats on your team, and a direct counter to her Starter, so it makes sense for her to want to protect her trump card. Especially later in the game when Wyverfang learns its most powerful moves.

Lastly, Drakaiden has Drizzle for two reasons: One, its accurate lore-wise. her constant travelling through the clouds as a heated bolt of lightning causes thunderclouds to form. Two, nope it is not to boost water type moves, its actually a set-up for Thunder. Thunder, fun fact, CANNOT miss when used in rain.

Yeah, that's about it. Thanks for your feedback!

Reactions: Niub

Niub

Jul 8, 2018
Asha is built to counter you as much as possible. Among every rival to ever be in a Pokemon game, mainstream or otherwise, she is the only rival to adjust her team and swap out her mons as often as she does. Allerita is one of the biggest threats on your team, and a direct counter to her Starter, so it makes sense for her to want to protect her trump card. Especially later in the game when Wyverfang learns its most powerful moves.
B-bu-but, BUT MY POWERFANTASY! :mad:

Lastly, Drakaiden has Drizzle for two reasons: One, its accurate lore-wise. her constant travelling through the clouds as a heated bolt of lightning causes thunderclouds to form. Two, nope it is not to boost water type moves, its actually a set-up for Thunder. Thunder, fun fact, CANNOT miss when used in rain.
Oh right, I forgot about that...Wait is that some sort of foreshadowing that Asha is about to run some Pokemon that will spam some accuracy decreasing stuff because I have childhood trauma from chain missing due to stupid Doubleteam/Sand Attack spammers, child me was not amused x_x

MattiaBinotto

Jan 31, 2021

I can't say much about non-waifumons, but here are my two cents about the waifumons:

Niub

Jul 8, 2018
I can't say much about non-waifumons, but here are my two cents about the waifumons:

Makes sense honestly. I may be sleeping on Gardevoirs moveset flexibilty since so far I only really needed her as an Psychic type user and have only seen one Substitute user.

Small correction on Tsarevniyas ability: Zero Degrees not only gives an ATK boost on being hit by Fire, it makes Tsarevniya immune to Fire moves. That's what I meant by negating that weakness, it literally turns a x4 weakness into an immunity + 2 ATK increase.

As for Rapid Spin: So far no one has used Stealth rocks from the enemies as far as I can remember, but they do use Toxic Spikes a number of times, so here she can be useful, though then again you can solve that Issue with Viruark or Gliscor with Taunt pretty easily aswell. That said should a certain someone implement enemies with Stealth Rock, well yeah, life would suck.

Also: I totally misread Tundra Crash, I thought it dealt damage based on enemies Def stat, my bad xd

Reactions: MattiaBinotto

MattiaBinotto

Jan 31, 2021
Makes sense honestly. I may be sleeping on Gardevoirs moveset flexibilty since so far I only really needed her as an Psychic type user and have only seen one Substitute user.

Small correction on Tsarevniyas ability: Zero Degrees not only gives an ATK boost on being hit by Fire, it makes Tsarevniya immune to Fire moves. That's what I meant by negating that weakness, it literally turns a x4 weakness into an immunity + 2 ATK increase.

As for Rapid Spin: So far no one has used Stealth rocks from the enemies as far as I can remember, but they do use Toxic Spikes a number of times, so here she can be useful, though then again you can solve that Issue with Viruark or Gliscor with Taunt pretty easily aswell. That said should a certain someone implement enemies with Stealth Rock, well yeah, life would suck.

Also: I totally misread Tundra Crash, I thought it dealt damage based on enemies Def stat, my bad xd
I totally misunderstood the ability, I thought it worked like Justified, my bad. Without the 4x fire weakness Tsarevniya becomes pretty solid typing-wise actually.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
B-bu-but, BUT MY POWERFANTASY! :mad:

Oh right, I forgot about that...Wait is that some sort of foreshadowing that Asha is about to run some Pokemon that will spam some accuracy decreasing stuff because I have childhood trauma from chain missing due to stupid Doubleteam/Sand Attack spammers, child me was not amused x_x
One more thing I forgot to mention: Gardevoir is Psychic/Normal, not Psychic/Fairy. So Adaptability boosts crazy powerful moves like Boomburst, which she learns at level 60+.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

Yep, base 144 atk with Huge Power, its meant to be ridiculously broken. That's why I gave you Allerita ;)

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes