3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
Love the game, and love the difficulty. However, I have this Gloom chilling in my party and I really want a vileplume or bellossom, no idea how to get either stone though.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Love the game, and love the difficulty. However, I have this Gloom chilling in my party and I really want a vileplume or bellossom, no idea how to get either stone though.
You can get the evolution stones trough the mining minigame.
In the caves in the forest and mountain

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
You can get the evolution stones trough the mining minigame.
In the caves in the forest and mountain
Is it RNG? I've gotten a crap top of stones through the minigame but only one fire stone. Also, do they respawn over time or something? The forest one respawned after i cleared out the bad guys. Wondering if it'll respawn ever again.

Also Sintax, seriously, awesome game. I've always wanted a pokemon to be hard enough for me to actually bother to use items. Sorry you have to hear all the crybabies talk about "item scam" :ROFLMAO:

Same guys that say grabbing is cheating in fighting games.

Reactions: blubbervink

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Is it RNG? I've gotten a crap top of stones through the minigame but only one fire stone. Also, do they respawn over time or something? The forest one respawned after i cleared out the bad guys. Wondering if it'll respawn ever again.

Also Sintax, seriously, awesome game. I've always wanted a pokemon to be hard enough for me to actually bother to use items. Sorry you have to hear all the crybabies talk about "item scam" :ROFLMAO:

It is RNG yeah. Save infront of the wall and reload if you dont get what you want.
All mining spots respawn after 24 real life hours.

Pokedoxx

Jun 5, 2020
Does anyone know how to access debug on the latest version? I've seen some old tutorials on how to, but it won't work

Pokedoxx

Jun 5, 2020
Easy way to cheat this game is to activate debug mode, to activate create a shortcut with the Game.exe and then with the shortcut:
1. Right-click Properties
2. Find Target: "C:\Your_Directory\Pokemon Hentai Version\Game.exe"
3. Add debug at the end
4. Click apply and then close the window
5. Open the shortcut and have fun!
By the way, to open debug either press F9 or find it in the menus.
It's not working, am I doing something wrong maybe or does this not work for the latest update?

BRuhWHERE

May 13, 2022
It's not working, am I doing something wrong maybe or does this not work for the latest update?
Try crtl+shift+C on the Game and then ctrl+shift+P to your main screen then do the second step from there
The target will be like this "C:\Your_Directory\Pokemon Hentai Version\Game.exe" debug (you must have space between the word debug)

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

I appreciate the kind words man. I wish I could yell that to all the reviewers too lol.

Reactions: Adachiteru

Pokedoxx

Jun 5, 2020
Try crtl+shift+C on the Game and then ctrl+shift+P to your main screen then do the second step from there
The target will be like this "C:\Your_Directory\Pokemon Hentai Version\Game.exe" debug (you must have space between the word debug)
Ah, I saw what I was doing wrong. Thank you.

Reactions: BRuhWHERE

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Yay try that already still no clue caused the word lapide seem untranslatable
Also am only sure The First word mean backward but the other no
Right slab:
1686513383389.png
Traslates to: In the opposite position, the last stone is knocked on the left 5 times

Left Slab:
1686513390534.png
Translates to: 3 goes back, sounds the ground

My guess is that JOIplay fucks up the text for some reason. Sigh, this is why we dont really support any other platforms than Windows.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes