3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
the question is how can a hidden stone cafe on the right be told to tap on the rock 5 times for the last stone but I don't know how to do that?
The text says to tap 5 times on the rock ont he opposite side. the slab you read the text on is on the right. So move to the opposite side of right.

Pokedoxx

Jun 5, 2020
View attachment 2708223 View attachment 2708224

where is the stone opposite on the right, I have marked it, right?
Ah, no, no! In the first room is where you do it, the stone is on the other side of the room.
Unfortunately I do not know how to get a brighter flashlight like you have, if you could tell me how to get it I'd be happy to send more screenshots if you're still having troubles.

Last edited:

ishaklove

Mar 12, 2020
Ah, no, no! In the first room is where you do it, the stone is on the other side of the room.
Unfortunately I do not know how to get a brighter flashlight like you have, if you could tell me how to get it I'd be happy to send more screenshots if you're still having troubles.
Thankyou

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Use the Flash TM on any pokemon that can learn it, you should get that TM on the same route with the cave.

Jan 10, 2023
Good news! There is no poorly optimized town!
Cuz there is no new town!

:D

Also, the lag is not due to poor optimalization.
I quote from the FAQ section of the Guide regarding to the lagg:

• Random lag spikes throughout the game.
    Here is a direct quote from the dev regarding this issue:
    Those are all pc issues. What happens is that those specific tiles are the game’s triggers to load the map of the next area.
    So the game slows down or hangs in order to load the area.
    Whether your RIG is op or not doesn’t matter, its all about the memory space allocated to the OpenGL driver on your comp.
    My 5 year old Lenovo legion laptop runs all areas with no lags even when loading Eclipse City, that means the problem lies with the driver, not the computer used.
Therefore, try looking into updating your drivers to make the game run smoother. I myself have lags spikes which, maybe, take a fraction of a second. So the problem does not only lie with the game.
That's great news that some people don't have this problem, but for those of us who have updated drivers and still experience massive lag, what's the solution? It says it's about the memory space allocated to the OpenGL, but how do you modify that, and how much?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
That's great news that some people don't have this problem, but for those of us who have updated drivers and still experience massive lag, what's the solution? It says it's about the memory space allocated to the OpenGL, but how do you modify that, and how much?
I give info about the game. For tech support I'd suggest googling it.

Jan 10, 2023
No worries, it wasn't necessarily directed at you, you just seemed informed. I tried googling how to modify the memory and found nothing, but even if I did I still wouldn't know how much I would need to allocate to make this specific game run smooth. I was hoping someone here would be able to clarify things..

Reactions: blubbervink

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
No worries, it wasn't necessarily directed at you, you just seemed informed. I tried googling how to modify the memory and found nothing, but even if I did I still wouldn't know how much I would need to allocate to make this specific game run smooth. I was hoping someone here would be able to clarify things..
Yeah. I know a few things due to trial and error from users. I document them and paas them along as best as I can.
If i had the answer to this problem it would help alot of ppl :cautious:

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
I can't get the date with Asha at the onsen to trigger. Asha and Wormwood won't move after the talk in the Beachside Cafe and calling her does nothing. I did all the other events. Anything I have to do to trigger it?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I can't get the date with Asha at the onsen to trigger. Asha and Wormwood won't move after the talk in the Beachside Cafe and calling her does nothing. I did all the other events. Anything I have to do to trigger it?
At the beachside cafe, can you asha out on a date?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Nope. She is wondering what the prof is going to say. The prof says he will go to the lab soon.
Then my best guess is that you do not have enough affection points to ask her on a date.
The guide has a dedicated section on where to get all affection points.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
Then my best guess is that you do not have enough affection points to ask her on a date.
The guide has a dedicated section on where to get all affection points.
I have checked the guide and I believe I did all that stuff. Is there any way to check my points/flags?

Jan 10, 2023
We're not jabbing at you either, just trying to present the info as we understand it. Its not a performance or optimization issue, since everybody experiences it differently.
Piggybacking on this comment since I have the same issue.. The drivers are updated, I have no idea where to allocate the OpenGL memory, and even if I did, I wouldn't know how much I should input. Since the FAQ quotes you describing the situation in such detail I'm assuming you or someone you know might know how to solve the lag issues for the people that have it.. Am I wrong? Do you have any directions regarding the memory? Thank you for the game btw, I really hope to solve this hiccup because other than that it's great.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Piggybacking on this comment since I have the same issue.. The drivers are updated, I have no idea where to allocate the OpenGL memory, and even if I did, I wouldn't know how much I should input. Since the FAQ quotes you describing the situation in such detail I'm assuming you or someone you know might know how to solve the lag issues for the people that have it.. Am I wrong? Do you have any directions regarding the memory? Thank you for the game btw, I really hope to solve this hiccup because other than that it's great.
Yeah. I know a few things due to trial and error from users. I document them and paas them along as best as I can.
If i had the answer to this problem it would help alot of ppl :cautious:

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes