3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Going full ruthless give you better rewards indeed.
full kindness give you less good reward.

There is also another aspect to it. Your gardevoir will change in personality based on the choices. More of this in future Gardevoir events.
My guess is a bioshock 1 type of deal, be evil and get a good reward now but punished later or be good and get an ok reward now with a better one down the line. Delayed gratification was sorta played with your rivals selfie.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
My guess is a bioshock 1 type of deal, be evil and get a good reward now but punished later or be good and get an ok reward now with a better one down the line. Delayed gratification was sorta played with your rivals selfie.
You dont get punished for going down the ruthless path.

ObservedBeing

Aug 29, 2022
Anyone else have problems finding buneary? I just beat the second gym and cant find them.
(also are there any scenes with the Zoroark? I just keep spamming pet and nothing happens)

luckypaedweirdo

Jun 19, 2023
is the rock generation for the ice puzzle different for everyone because mines feel impossible, I swear I went through every single way possible?
I also tried to map out an exit from the end of the puzzle to the start and it seems like it's impossible no matter what combination of moves I use.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
is the rock generation for the ice puzzle different for everyone because mines feel impossible, I swear I went through every single way possible?
I also tried to map out an exit from the end of the puzzle to the start and it seems like it's impossible no matter what combination of moves I use.
No it is NOT different. Everyone gets the same ice puzzle.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How hard it is to track the exit and then, I dunno, plot a path to it by reversing your steps???

Ex13

Nov 22, 2021
Go to the other side of the room where the other sign is, there should be a rock with some form of ore in it. You click it 5 times. You'll know if you did it correctly because it'll pop up a dialogue. By the way I hope you have some good pokeballs and a great deal of patience. Oh, this is only available after you got the switch to pop up. As mentioned in a post a few messages up it'll be the last stone next to the wall.
Can u give a full explanation of what to do from the very beginning of that room?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Can u give a full explanation of what to do from the very beginning of that room?
Brother, there are 3 slabs in the room read the one on the top left and google translate the text for a hint on what to do. Then do the same with the slab on the top right.
They are all solved in the same room

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes