3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
Would you be willing to repost the mod? I've looked in the thread and I can't come up with anything solid
Sure, drop this where the game application is and extract it. you'll find a debug.bat in the zip and extract it there.
Now, run the debug file and it automatically works with the main game file and the game starts running with the options to debug.

Reactions: ThatFurryYouKnow

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
I apologize if this has been answered before but, where is Zoroark's 2nd event?

The guide says you have to inspect the wierd plant, but where exactly is this plant? Going to your room in the starting Town doesn't seem to trigger anything either.

This is the last event for me to do.

Jun 7, 2023
I get your dilemma, but I also have to say that your personal stigma against using items is your personal issue. That aside, I'm sorry if the first fight isn't cut out to your taste, as it isn't easy to tailor the game to every demographic. I will take your complaint into consideration as I do for every other feedback. Thank you for your time in checking out the game. If you further inquiries, I suggest joining the discord server.
I read this thread and I got to agree with the game maker, I also like a good chunk of challenge in my games. I find this game fun so far and thats not just because of the "pokemon training" heheh....I'm going to hell when I die, till then though, I'm gonna enjoy this fun game.

ps: thank you for making this game! I wish there was more of this game, but I understand that making games take time. I'm glad this game exists in the first place, I'm looking forward to the next up date.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I apologize if this has been answered before but, where is Zoroark's 2nd event?

The guide says you have to inspect the wierd plant, but where exactly is this plant? Going to your room in the starting Town doesn't seem to trigger anything either.

This is the last event for me to do.
Guide says its on route 4. look around there.

Reactions: Garprinny

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Aaaaaand the update has been released!
V0.425A has been made available for your playing pleasure!

Have fun everyone and feel free to join the discord if you have questions or want to join the community!

Reactions: No-Nonon

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I get your dilemma, but I also have to say that your personal stigma against using items is your personal issue. That aside, I'm sorry if the first fight isn't cut out to your taste, as it isn't easy to tailor the game to every demographic. I will take your complaint into consideration as I do for every other feedback. Thank you for your time in checking out the game. If you further inquiries, I suggest joining the discord server.
To be fair, even the official 2D Pokémon games do what this does in terms of the first fight difficulty, just on the lower end (a single potion in the PC, the need for using it depending on the rng of the opponents chosen moves which are limited to what the opposing Pokémon should know at level 5)

Vulthoo

Jun 3, 2018
Probably because I'm an honest dev who doesn't want to give false hope for a tag I might or might not add to the game. Sus. Kinda lame to criticize a dev for not including YOUR particular fetish.
keep up the great work, i hope you include the Vaporeon meme with her events once you get to that, just for a small giggle. If not, thats ok

Reactions: SINtax EroRR
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes