3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
How do i unlock Tsarevniya? I beat her and the sirfetched but she didnt appear got added to the forest

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Probably because I'm an honest dev who doesn't want to give false hope for a tag I might or might not add to the game. Sus. Kinda lame to criticize a dev for not including YOUR particular fetish.
I'm criticizing your lack of silence on the issue. If you gave this answer the first time someone asked, you wouldn't have so many people asking about it a year later.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm criticizing your lack of silence on the issue. If you gave this answer the first time someone asked, you wouldn't have so many people asking about it a year later.
Except I HAVE answered this before. Also, many people asking about it? Where? i can't even find a dozen people asking about it. Also, a YEAR later? This game isn't even a year old. Now ain't that funny?

Here's a little clue about tags; if you don't see the tag you're looking for, its probably NOT in the game. If you want to see if its in it EVENTUALLY, wait for the game to finish before making assumptions. Sometimes, plans change during development, and more tags might be added.

So stop asking as if I've already set everything in stone.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes