3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I just found this game, and I see that it has EV/IV really when I played pokemon I never understood that xd, I will have to apply the training until I get 10 levels to wild pokemon and thus have margin to win.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I realize I should become a Patron if I were to want any tangible influence over added content, but since Sintax is browsing this thread actively, I'm just gonna throw an idea out there in here:
Gengal.
A gyaru Gengar.
lmfao bruh.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
on one side i want to try this game again now that it might not be a laggy hell to play, but on the other side " This game is meant to be TOUGH. So use items, strategize, and play smart. Grind if you need to. If you're a filthy casual, this game is not meant for you. "

starting to think that the op loves managements/strategy games while i'm the complete opposite. like, papers please by example, i'm sure the op could like that game as casual fun or even fallout 1 or 2 but personally speaking, to me papers please and other games that follow those kind of themes tends to be nothing but a chore to me (especially if there's not even an attempt to make it optional in the first place).

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
on one side i want to try this game again now that it might not be a laggy hell to play, but on the other side " This game is meant to be TOUGH. So use items, strategize, and play smart. Grind if you need to. If you're a filthy casual, this game is not meant for you. "

starting to think that the op loves managements/strategy games while i'm the complete opposite. like, papers please by example, i'm sure the op could like that game as casual fun or even fallout 1 or 2 but personally speaking, to me papers please and other games that follow those kind of themes tends to be nothing but a chore to me (especially if there's not even an attempt to make it optional in the first place).
This game is a far cry from Papers please. Its literally like Final fantasy 1 - 13. turn based combat that requires you to think of the type of moves you need/ items used in battle/ and learning to swap held items, etc.

Reactions: wadere
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes