3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Draken11

Dec 20, 2018
Cant seem to get the Gardevoir event in the kitchen to spawn.I think i have done the first one in the forest?, after you fight two guys in front of the garage like building in the bottom right of the forest thats it done right?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Cant seem to get the Gardevoir event in the kitchen to spawn.I think i have done the first one in the forest?, after you fight two guys in front of the garage like building in the bottom right of the forest thats it done right?
Yes. The trigger conditions for Gardevoir 2 are in the guide.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The mining mini game is annoying, if you can I suggest exterminating it.
The game has some weird autosave function, given that it has choices if it activates after you've made a bad one it could be a disaster.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
The mining mini game is annoying, if you can I suggest exterminating it.
The game has some weird autosave function, given that it has choices if it activates after you've made a bad one it could be a disaster.
I fail to see what hte autosave has to do with the mining minigame?

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I fail to see what hte autosave has to do with the mining minigame?
They are two annoying features, the mini game is a time waster and the autosave feature can destroy your save file if you screw up a decision and completely kills the incentive to explore.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
They are two annoying features, the mini game is a time waster and the autosave feature can destroy your save file if you screw up a decision and completely kills the incentive to explore.
How does the autosave kill your save file? scroll right in the load menu to go to your own manual save?

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
How does the autosave kill your save file? scroll right in the load menu to go to your own manual save?
I'm not talking about the files named auto but about your manual one, for example I saved before the secret cave in route 4, explored a bit and exit without saving, my manual file loaded right in the cave NOT outside.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I'm not talking about the files named auto but about your manual one, for example I saved before the secret cave in route 4, explored a bit and exit without saving, my manual file loaded right in the cave NOT outside.
Autosave does not override your manual save.

someonewholooks

Oct 3, 2022
OH god .... the vaporeon uptade.

Edit :I ... one shot the vaporeon with a crit... so I hit the X in the game to exit it and try again but it autosaved the vaporeon is not unique correct ... or did I fucked up ?.

Last edited:

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
1) Your Manual save is not affected by autosave (And it does not override). On top of that, not once during beta-testing and 2 weeks of using multiple saves, we've never once had "Manual saves making you appear somewhere you didnt save at." So unless you can prove your case, I see no reason to remove that feature.

2) The mining minigame is optional. OPTIONAL. Why the fuck are you complaining about an OPTIONAL MINIGAME that provides free resources? Is somebody holding a gun to your head and forcing you to play every mining puzzle?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes