3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
I have asha affection in 45 but when i go to hot spings she is not there.
Did you ask her to go on a date with you at the Beachside Tavern by Eclipse City after talking with the Prof. there? That's the requirement for her to show up at the Hot Springs. (That's if you actually have the required affection for the event that is.)

mike2910

May 8, 2020
Did you ask her to go on a date with you at the Beachside Tavern by Eclipse City after talking with the Prof. there? That's the requirement for her to show up at the Hot Springs. (That's if you actually have the required affection for the event that is.)
Yes I did, I asked her for the appointment and she said we would meet in hot sprigs, but when I go she is not there. I checked the affect and got it at 45.

Darkfox1525

Apr 7, 2018
Yes I did, I asked her for the appointment and she said we would meet in hot sprigs, but when I go she is not there. I checked the affect and got it at 45.
Ok, did you go into the hot springs or did you send the night? Cuz you to actually have to go into the hot springs for her to show up and not spend the night.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Something is really wrong with your variables. You need 50 affection to get the conversation to meet in the hot springs, not 45. Since you already have access to debug, just adjust it to 50.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
下载新版本后,是否需要直接覆盖现有的旧版本?我担心我的保存不会被读取。
You dont need to worry about your saves when downloading, extracting and playing the latest version. just remove the old version and you are good.

the saves are located somewere else so you wont directly interact with them when updating the game.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Disappointed we couldn't choose our starter pokemon but were given a random one.
but overall I like the game. Nostalgia effects growing up with Pokemon Fire Red, Diamond Pearl, Ruby etc
Also like that the spirites are all HD

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Disappointed we couldn't choose our starter pokemon but were given a random one.
but overall I like the game. Nostalgia effects growing up with Pokemon Fire Red, Diamond Pearl, Ruby etc
Its not random at all. Its always the same one.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Also. The reason is simple. With one starter you dont need 3 times the possible events, dialogue and artwork that comes with them. Having 1 starter is simply much less work.
It is a bit unfortunate but the dev has to find a balance between pushing out updates in time and releasing content.
This is also why there is no female MC for example.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Also. The reason is simple. With one starter you dont need 3 times the possible events, dialogue and artwork that comes with them. Having 1 starter is simply much less work.
It is a bit unfortunate but the dev has to find a balance between pushing out updates in time and releasing content.
This is also why there is no female MC for example.
I know the reason. That said it's not really a complaint but rather a disappointment based on nostalgia of choosing three different pokemon in games. Also was surprised that the trainer's mother was not shown. Most games the mother would wake you up to see the professor. Maybe she was not in it because it would lead to incest scenes? but then again could've made her a step mom or something, so a bit of a missed opportunity there too. Potentially due to time constraints why it was not thought as much as dev wanted to focus on other things. Plus iirc it's one man doing everything mainly, so hence understandable of the limitations.

That said I do like the game from what I have played. It's very interesting because much like the dev, I do enjoy strategy and having to think outside the box rather than mashing a button. Like I said nostalgia too of growing up playing Pokemon games inclined me to install this game, and I don't regret downloading it. Kudos to the dev(s). I will grind if needed. Makes it even more fun when rewarded.

Last edited:
Reactions: blubbervink

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I know the reason. That said it's not really a complaint but rather a disappointment based on nostalgia of choosing three different pokemon in games. Also was surprised that the trainer's mother was not shown. Most games the mother would wake you up to see the professor. Maybe she was not in it because it would lead to incest scenes? but then again could've made her a step mom or something, so a bit of a missed opportunity there too. Potentially due to time constraints why it was not thought as much as dev wanted to focus on other things.

That said I do like the game from what I have played. It's very interesting because much like the dev, I do enjoy strategy and having to think outside the box rather than mashing a button. Like I said nostalgia too of growing up playing Pokemon games inclined me to install this game, and I don't regret downloading it. Kudos to the dev(s).
I didnt take it as a complaint. Marely stating the reason. recently an update was released and with it came alot of new people. people who had to be told why certain decisions were made. I didnt mean anything negative, just explained the point of view. But yeah, I understand where you are comming from.
Dev has floated the idea that if he makes a sequel, he would create 3 starter mons.

as for the characters mom, well... As mentioned at the start of the game both the MC (Caleb, cannon name) and Asha are field researchers who have been invited from different regions to come work here with prof. Wormwood. The reason why your mom is not here is simply cuz she's at home in a different region.
I'll quote the guide to be thorough:

"Graduating Trainer school by age twelve, Caleb traveled all over the Hoenn region with his father. Using his experience and skill, he started his own journey, challenged the gyms and finally became Hoenn’s latest champion by age fifteen. Studying under professor Birch for five years, Caleb finally became a field researcher and did important research all over Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh. After four years in the field, Caleb returned home to Hoenn for a break.

However, a year later he got a call from prof. Wormwood, inviting Caleb to come work with him in the new and still developing region of Sinova…"

So yeah, He's from Hoenn. Sure his mom is not mentioned but that is where his parents are.
I can tell you if Calebs mom was in this region, Sin would have shown her. He would just simply not do any incest scenes. XD

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
I didnt take it as a complaint. Marely stating the reason. recently an update was released and with it came alot of new people. people who had to be told why certain decisions were made. I didnt mean anything negative, just explained the point of view. But yeah, I understand where you are comming from.
Dev has floated the idea that if he makes a sequel, he would create 3 starter mons.

as for the characters mom, well... As mentioned at the start of the game both the MC (Caleb, cannon name) and Asha are field researchers who have been invited from different regions to come work here with prof. Wormwood. The reason why your mom is not here is simply cuz she's at home in a different region.
I'll quote the guide to be thorough:

"Graduating Trainer school by age twelve, Caleb traveled all over the Hoenn region with his father. Using his experience and skill, he started his own journey, challenged the gyms and finally became Hoenn’s latest champion by age fifteen. Studying under professor Birch for five years, Caleb finally became a field researcher and did important research all over Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh. After four years in the field, Caleb returned home to Hoenn for a break.

However, a year later he got a call from prof. Wormwood, inviting Caleb to come work with him in the new and still developing region of Sinova…"

So yeah, He's from Hoenn. Sure his mom is not mentioned but that is where his parents are.
I can tell you if Calebs mom was in this region, Sin would have shown her. He would just simply not do any incest scenes. XD

Don't worry about it, I simply just clarified.

Ok the mom part makes sense. Step mom and it wouldn't be incest : p

How many pokemon are currently in the game so far? rough estimate if possible.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Don't worry about it, I simply just clarified.

Ok the mom part makes sense. Step mom and it wouldn't be incest : p

How many pokemon are currently in the game so far? rough estimate if possible.
pokemon you can fuck? or catchable pokemon in general?
Both numbers can be found in the guide. ;)

Coddude

Dec 5, 2022
i done fucked up and softlocked myself in the Novus fight by saving inside the building and cant beat her

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes