3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hi again,after the mission of Surge that Bro of creation send me in Sewer,hidden door and the rest,encountr others Minions and I am expelled with Asha that isn't present,I missed something? And if no,what I must do?
the door that leads you from the sewers back to Nephilim is indeed the wrong door. That one is bugged and should not be used.
The room you need to find is somewere else in the sewers. Friendly Cultist gave you a hint on what to look for in the room.

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
la porta che ti riporta dalle fogne ai Nephilim è davvero la porta sbagliata. Quello è buggato e non dovrebbe essere usato.
La stanza che devi trovare è da qualche altra parte nelle fogne. Friendly Cultist ti ha dato un suggerimento su cosa cercare nella stanza.
[/CITAZIONE]
Thanks,So I won't enter in it anymore but so where is the door if you can tell me? P.S. the bugged door is inside Sewer depts.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Hi again,after the mission of Surge that Bro of creation send me in Sewer,hidden door and the rest,encountr others Minions and I am expelled with Asha that isn't present,I missed something? And if no,what I must do?
Its not a door you have to interact with. Its another piece of furniture that Friendly Cultist told you about.

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
Gobbo si trova in discord. È lui che ha fatto la maggior parte delle richieste secondarie per il waifumon.
[/CITAZIONE]
Thanks,the humming macchines in Sewer Deepth(the only object that I found with a text as reaction)? What I must do if yes?,I should have recorded the conversation with Friendly Culturist for emergency.....

Linndemman

May 18, 2019
did anyone have problems with the quest from the professor when he had to bring his starter pokemon to the cafe?
he tells me that I don't have him in the party

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I have already moved everyone to the box except Adalass
Ah adalass.... yeahhhh Wormwood wants you to bring your starters final evolution.

Funny thing, i talked to the dev 2 days ago about this and he will change wormwoods dialogue so its clear you need to bring the final evolution of your starter

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes