3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Linndemman

May 18, 2019
Ah adalass.... yeahhhh Wormwood wants you to bring your starters final evolution.

Funny thing, i talked to the dev 2 days ago about this and he will change wormwoods dialogue so its clear you need to bring the final evolution of your starter
But how do you know what is needed for evolution?

seiyaryu666

Dec 23, 2020
I can't save. Did the mall event with Lopunny. and Save button was gone. went looking through here and saw that it someone said to go to the house in Eclipse. did that....multiple times. even tried doing some of the bedroom events and the gallery to see if that would re-enable it. still gone.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I can't save. Did the mall event with Lopunny. and Save button was gone. went looking through here and saw that it someone said to go to the house in Eclipse. did that....multiple times. even tried doing some of the bedroom events and the gallery to see if that would re-enable it. still gone.
download the latest version.

LostWayfarer

Apr 29, 2018
As much of a meme as Vaporeon seems to be I'm glad it's a choice to use here. Mostly as it's the first Eevee evolution I ever used in a playthrough. I had never beaten BW2 before so when I looked up teams to finally play through it about 1-2 years ago I saw people recommending it and gave it a shot. Surprised me how well it worked since while I liked the Eevee lines I had never tried actually using one.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
As much of a meme as Vaporeon seems to be I'm glad it's a choice to use here. Mostly as it's the first Eevee evolution I ever used in a playthrough. I had never beaten BW2 before so when I looked up teams to finally play through it about 1-2 years ago I saw people recommending it and gave it a shot. Surprised me how well it worked since while I liked the Eevee lines I had never tried actually using one.
Next update will release its unique moves too. So look out for that!

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Just had the game cut out on me with this popup, now it comes up whenever I load the game up. Can anyone help me fix it?

PHV.png

seiyaryu666

Dec 23, 2020
is there anywhere to get evolution stones? i have found every one except fire in the mining and its starting to piss me off

yungesko

Jun 17, 2017
It's pretty clearly spelled out that this is a Pokémon challenge game, If you don't have the competitive knowledge you can grind easy and you get stupidly op mons so it really shouldn't be too hard at any skill level if you want to cheese it. Great to see a good pokemon fan game with good fakemons and well done art, Great work on this one, I hope you can finish the entire game.

Reactions: SINtax EroRR
3.90 star(s) 83 Votes