3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Lockelamora

Sep 29, 2019
Need help with the third Ranger quest! Accidentally skipped the text when the Ranger said where I was supposed to meet up with the Missing persons friend or whatever, now I can't find it! Is there a quest log or something I haven't found either where I can read ongoing quests?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Need help with the third Ranger quest! Accidentally skipped the text when the Ranger said where I was supposed to meet up with the Missing persons friend or whatever, now I can't find it! Is there a quest log or something I haven't found either where I can read ongoing quests?
there is no quest log. you can find the person you need to talk to in the house south of the ranger hut

Reactions: Lockelamora

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Nice username btw. Loved the books.

Reactions: Lockelamora

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
I like this game its really enjoyable and creative.....but holy FUCKING HELL is Tsarevniya second event the most insufferable part by fucking miles. When i find this little shit for the fourth time im going to choke slam this kid in front of his fucking sister at this point

• Haha
Reactions: SINtax EroRR

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I like this game its really enjoyable and creative.....but holy FUCKING HELL is Tsarevniya second event the most insufferable part by fucking miles. When i find this little shit for the fourth time im going to choke slam this kid in front of his fucking sister at this point
Dont worry, I said the same thing to Gobbo.

"Why can't i just kick this kid into the water?"

was my exact question.

• Haha
Reactions: ItsDaBoy22

cvarek

Aug 22, 2019
i am stuck on a second event with tsarevniya on route 3 in ice cave, i cant make to the other side becouse item is bugged, how can i fix this?

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes