3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Enjoyed the game so far. Gonna replay it but I want to know a few things:
1) Are all pokemon shiny huntable? (Included traded mons, legendaries and new mons)
2) Are the shiny odds 1/4000 or 1/8000?
3) Are there any shiny locked pokemon I should be aware of?
4) Why does that one door in the sewers warp you into the forest base again? It acts like the girl is there with you too and there are grunts in there but if you leave there are rangers there instead. I think this might be a bug because the laptop in the sewers implies you can find a zorua somewhere but I couldn't find it. Maybe that wrong warp makes it impossible to get Zorua?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Enjoyed the game so far. Gonna replay it but I want to know a few things:
1) Are all pokemon shiny huntable? (Included traded mons, legendaries and new mons)
2) Are the shiny odds 1/4000 or 1/8000?
3) Are there any shiny locked pokemon I should be aware of?
4) Why does that one door in the sewers warp you into the forest base again? It acts like the girl is there with you too and there are grunts in there but if you leave there are rangers there instead. I think this might be a bug because the laptop in the sewers implies you can find a zorua somewhere but I couldn't find it. Maybe that wrong warp makes it impossible to get Zorua?
That door is bugged. Its also not relevant to anything atm.

Viruark can be found in the sewers.

Reactions: QuestionTime

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Do these help? Tried finding a traceback txt file but wasn't 1 again
...Oh boy, this is bad news. From what I know, you have to access your save folder and delete it. If that doesn't work, there isn't a lot of solutions for this issue. Even in the forums, this is a rare occurance.

Your save folder can be found by reading the Event List doc. Link is on the front page of this thread.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
...Oh boy, this is bad news. From what I know, you have to access your save folder and delete it. If that doesn't work, there isn't a lot of solutions for this issue. Even in the forums, this is a rare occurance.

Your save folder can be found by reading the Event List doc. Link is on the front page of this thread.

Yeahh that worked, luckily I only just beat the 1st gym so not massively far in, just the grind must be done. Shame, might not bother with EVs this time, always been trash with EV/IVs anyways lol. Thank you for the help!

Reactions: SINtax EroRR

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Yeahh that worked, luckily I only just beat the 1st gym so not massively far in, just the grind must be done. Shame, might not bother with EVs this time, always been trash with EV/IVs anyways lol. Thank you for the help!
1st gym and ev training? o_O brother in the town with gym 4 is an EV dojo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TGH316

fenix12345

Oct 22, 2018
Hmm no clue, you can DM me your save file and I can have a look.
Was this resolved? I have this same problem, I got to the hotspring but she's not there, even did the second battle with the gym leader but she didn't show up, I did everything possible before this to get her affection up, do I have to interact with anything specific at the onsen?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Was this resolved? I have this same problem, I got to the hotspring but she's not there, even did the second battle with the gym leader but she didn't show up, I did everything possible before this to get her affection up, do I have to interact with anything specific at the onsen?
the problem with the affection is that there was a small oversight at one spot and a bug on another. making you miss out on affection points.
This has now been adressed and fixed. However, it did cause some save files who have gone past this point to permanently miss out on these gains and therefore unable to encounter Asha in the hotspring.

Thats the risk of playing a game in development I am afraid.
If you DM me your save file I'll fix it for you.

fenix12345

Oct 22, 2018
the problem with the affection is that there was a small oversight at one spot and a bug on another. making you miss out on affection points.
This has now been adressed and fixed. However, it did cause some save files who have gone past this point to permanently miss out on these gains and therefore unable to encounter Asha in the hotspring.

Thats the risk of playing a game in development I am afraid.
If you DM me your save file I'll fix it for you.
Hate to be a bother but I don't seem to have enough posts to be able to do that (lol)
If you can DM me I'll be more than happy to send you my save.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes