3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
oof this game is surely grindy and hard for the amount of sex scenes it has . But i like the tough way. The gym leaders have the basic competitive move sets which makes me appreciate the game. I would personal decrease the Difficulty of regular npc trainers and make the gym leaders more have more of ametuer level competitive pokemon skill-set and pokemon moves.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
Its a myth.
It isn't a myth , i started played the game today and downloaded the debug mod and have got a lot of cheat option.
The debug mod is available in this thread. Search for it properly , if you cant find it i'll repost it.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
It isn't a myth , i started played the game today and downloaded the debug mod and have got a lot of cheat option.
The debug mod is available in this thread. Search for it properly , if you cant find it i'll repost it.
I am well aware, please look at the FAQ section of the guide regarding debug mode and you will understand my answer.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
I am well aware, please look at the FAQ section of the guide regarding debug mode and you will understand my answer.
ya, that issue for pretty much any debugging tool, your not supposed to mess with switches and variables if you are not knowledgeable of what those do, things such as adding items, pokemon, changing natures ,abilities ,nature , iv , ev, etc are not part of those exceptions. For example, editing flags and variables to go past a locked area will mess up the game but changing basic variables like pokemon level and quantity of items and money wont affect the game which is what most people want to use the debug tool for.

Reactions: 991207z

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
ya, that issue for pretty much any debugging tool, your not supposed to mess with switches and variables if you are not knowledgeable of what those do, things such as adding items, pokemon, changing natures ,abilities ,nature , iv , ev, etc are not part of those exceptions. For example, editing flags and variables to go past a locked area will mess up the game but changing basic variables like pokemon level and quantity of items and money wont affect the game which is what most people want to use the debug tool for.
Yes. But the team does not want to support use of the debug menu.
Ppl are free to research it themselves if they wanna use it

Reactions: xxxtent

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Man, I enjoy this game for the most part, but whoever designed the Gardevoir event where you fight those two dudes with several ghost pokemon needs to redo her moveset or something. Every single time I've lost, it's been because Drifblim comes out, Coma gets disabled, and since Gardevoir has no other moves to do anything, she gets bodied. It's not particularly hard, it's just annoying that I have to restart the entire event because RNG decided that I wasn't allowed to win the fight.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Man, I enjoy this game for the most part, but whoever designed the Gardevoir event where you fight those two dudes with several ghost pokemon needs to redo her moveset or something. Every single time I've lost, it's been because Drifblim comes out, Coma gets disabled, and since Gardevoir has no other moves to do anything, she gets bodied. It's not particularly hard, it's just annoying that I have to restart the entire event because RNG decided that I wasn't allowed to win the fight.
Its true that its annoying to start over. The battle is more like a puzzle.
A tip, maybe use another move first before coma.

xoxococo

Jan 31, 2021
Its true that its annoying to start over. The battle is more like a puzzle.
A tip, maybe use another move first before coma.
Tried that, and it seemed to deliberately wait until I used Coma before it disabled it. This fight really effing sucks lmao

Jun 28, 2017
Would you be willing to repost the mod? I've looked in the thread and I can't come up with anything solid

Reactions: xxxtent

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Did someone play this in joiplay?
I have been waiting to developer make an android version.
The dev and dev team will not support joiplay, nor will the dev make an android version since that is not possible with the RPG maker version he is using.

you can still run joiplay of course, but aside from recommending the free joiplay version from their patreon, we do not assist with any issues.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes