3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I have checked the guide and I believe I did all that stuff. Is there any way to check my points/flags?
I checked your file and found the following

Your current love points:
1687293205411.png
To ask her on a date yuou need 45 love points, you missed some somewere.
Right of the bat I saw you missed the 10 love points during the peeping tom event due to turning the perv in immediately.

Since the total affection you can have up to this point is 55, you missed another 10 somewere else.

Next time, refer to the guide for places where you can get affection.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
I checked your file and found the following

Your current love points:
View attachment 2711653
To ask her on a date yuou need 45 love points, you missed some somewere.
Right of the bat I saw you missed the 10 love points during the peeping tom event due to turning the perv in immediately.

Since the total affection you can have up to this point is 55, you missed another 10 somewere else.

Next time, refer to the guide for places where you can get affection.
Thanks for checking. I did get the selfie but did not give it to the pervert. I thought that was not something you should do to your girlfriend. No idea what the other points would be. I try to only look at guide when i'm stuck or to check if I got all the contend. Normally I just make the choices that seem right. Will we be able to get more points in the next build?

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for checking. I did get the selfie but did not give it to the pervert. I thought that was not something you should do to your girlfriend. No idea what the other points would be. I try to only look at guide when i'm stuck or to check if I got all the contend. Normally I just make the choices that seem right. Will we be able to get more points in the next build?
Your game said you turned the perv in immediately, therefore never getting the selfie.
Its also not in your inventory. Nor is the extra quest number in your phone added where you can ask for it.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
And yes. You will get more points in the next build. However, you will probably lose out on the hot spring date..... and therefore lose out on a sex scene.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
Your game said you turned the perv in immediately, therefore never getting the selfie.
Its also not in your inventory. Nor is the extra quest number in your phone added where you can ask for it.
I must have misremembered. I always play both choices and pick the best one. I did not think my girlfriend would react well to having a nude selfie out in the world. I probably picked this option because it is better for Asha and the pervert this way. Did not think I would be losing so many points.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I must have misremembered. I always play both choices and pick the best one. I did not think my girlfriend would react well to having a nude selfie out in the world. I probably picked this option because it is better for Asha and the pervert this way. Did not think I would be losing so many points.
Its alright mate. Alot of ppl actually turn the dude in right away. You lose out on 10 points wich still gives you access to all other events. Its just that you lost another 10 somewere else that cause you to miss the date event. =\
Its an RPG. If you don't feel comfortable with doing a certain thing then don't do it. Its your choice after all.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Piggybacking on this comment since I have the same issue.. The drivers are updated, I have no idea where to allocate the OpenGL memory, and even if I did, I wouldn't know how much I should input. Since the FAQ quotes you describing the situation in such detail I'm assuming you or someone you know might know how to solve the lag issues for the people that have it.. Am I wrong? Do you have any directions regarding the memory? Thank you for the game btw, I really hope to solve this hiccup because other than that it's great.
I'm no tech expert, so the best I can do is link you to guides talking about OpenGL as a whole.

The thing is, I know why the problem happens, I'm just not sure what's the best way to tackle it. Every tech website I come across tells me the same thing.

You can also try the method above, since it appears to help for some people.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Its an RPG game. Making the 'morally correct' decision isn't always the 'best' decision. If everything was that black and white, it would be boring. Also, even if you skipped out on that quest, you should have enough points to get the hot spring date regardless.

Next patch, I will be including a multi-save slot feature so people would be able to make these 'riskier' decisions without costing them too much, provided they bother saving often and in different slots.

Jan 10, 2023
I'm no tech expert, so the best I can do is link you to guides talking about OpenGL as a whole.

The thing is, I know why the problem happens, I'm just not sure what's the best way to tackle it. Every tech website I come across tells me the same thing.

You can also try the method above, since it appears to help for some people.
Which method, the one editing the json file? I couldn't find it, it seems like a RPGMaker file rather than the game's.. None of the other methods in the thread worked, but it gave me the idea to look into RPGMaker issues and report back if I find any solution. Just so I know what to look for, which version did you use to make the game? Thanks for the feedback!

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Which method, the one editing the json file? I couldn't find it, it seems like a RPGMaker file rather than the game's.. None of the other methods in the thread worked, but it gave me the idea to look into RPGMaker issues and report back if I find any solution. Just so I know what to look for, which version did you use to make the game? Thanks for the feedback!
RPGmaker XP. Its older, but its more optimized.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
where is the item trails start and can you pick up parts from the trail? and where does it end?
also is there a event i have to do to make the trail appear?
Once you start ranger quest 3, and you talk to the person you were told to talk to, the item trail appears. cant miss it.

EL'Selta

Nov 24, 2019
I have already provided many crutches. The PC in your room has 5 potions, you have that super potion, and a vending machine + 3000 Money all from the get go. Right beside said PC is a Leftovers held item.

It really isn't the fault of the game that you as the player don't explore.

EDIT: I'm going to avoid any other comments talking about difficulty. I have answered this particular question a few dozen times already, and it's pretty pointless to repeat myself. If you find the game too difficult, too bad. Git gud. If you want to play the game only for the Hentai, you can always dig around in the game's folder for the artwork. This entire comment thread has people saying the game is too hard, too EASY, and not well balanced. I cannot tailor this game's difficulty to everyone's taste. No matter how I tweak it, people are going to complain. Stop it, get some help.
ages late, but eternally based dev. idk, some people want an easy bust, i like to be able to play the h-games for fun or for "fun"

Reactions: SINtax EroRR

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
is there a hidden reward for killing all the criminals on Gardevoir 2?

or its just do good better reward, dont do bad things cuz worst reward?

Last edited:
Reactions: jyvutyvj67vvj76v

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
is there a hidden reward for killing all the criminals on Gardevoir 2?

or its just do good better reward, dont do bad things cuz worst reward?
Going full ruthless give you better rewards indeed.
full kindness give you less good reward.

There is also another aspect to it. Your gardevoir will change in personality based on the choices. More of this in future Gardevoir events.

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes