3.90 star(s) 83 Votes

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
Holy crap this is giving me a bit of a challenge, I've managed to power level up most of my pokemon to lvl 20, but getting there was another thing, that and the initial battle was pure luck as I managed to dodge everything via double team. Difficulty aside, this is actually a whole lot of fun, and if I hadn't gone in knowing what this was, I may believe it was just a straight-up pokemon game with a higher difficulty curve. Now to fight the guy at the bridge.

Reactions: blubbervink

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Holy crap this is giving me a bit of a challenge, I've managed to power level up most of my pokemon to lvl 20, but getting there was another thing, that and the initial battle was pure luck as I managed to dodge everything via double team. Difficulty aside, this is actually a whole lot of fun, and if I hadn't gone in knowing what this was, I may believe it was just a straight-up pokemon game with a higher difficulty curve. Now to fight the guy at the bridge.
Make sure to use the lucky egg you can get in Eros town.
Good luck!

Reactions: Tyrian_Starr

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
Had a facepalm moment. I did not know that I could've gotten a party of pokemon at the start by exploring the grass in town instead of betting everything on double team on the first guy after the rival fight. Brings a whole new meaning to 'touch grass'.

Edit: I'm still find things in the starting town, like the leftovers I missed in the starting room, an xp share item from speaking to the rival a second time, etc.

Reactions: blubbervink

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
Had a facepalm moment. I did not know that I could've gotten a party of pokemon at the start by exploring the grass in town instead of betting everything on double team on the first guy after the rival fight. Brings a whole new meaning to 'touch grass'.
Tbh, double team on first guy is exactly what I did XD
Maybe you lose once or twice but still get EXP. Eventually Allerita will power trough him and you can go get Lopunny

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

Edit: I'm still find things in the starting town, like the leftovers I missed in the starting room, an xp share item from speaking to the rival a second time, etc.
You'd be surprised how much content is in this game, despite its relatively small size. I highly recommend checking the Guide/Walkthrough to make sure you don't miss anything. I will only be introducing a 'Multi-save' function in the next update, so its best to not make any mistakes for now.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
I had played the newest update and I got this the next time I tried to play. How do I fix this?
This is what someone said about it.

(Marshal is a call to read/write from a ruby file) it was interrupted by the crash, resulting in a corrupted persistent.dat. Deleting that file in appdata should fix the issue, or editing it would fix it as well.

lazeryth

Jun 6, 2017
This is not a complaint - but rather a request to save my OCD brain - Please -Please -Please - give the Waifu Mons - Max IVs - I am a crazy person i will admit it ... but i EV train all my mobs before i use them - I have Hours ... upon Hours in this game just playing it like Regular pokemon to get my EVs where i want them - but i cant fix their IVs - unless its deeper into the story ... please I beg you ... I Know wanting perfect competitively viable EVs is probably a bit much - but for me and i think people like me - it would be a blessing

tacoGOD

Jan 7, 2018
how do i reset the encounter for Drakaiden i found how to restart the storm but that doesnt restart the battle.

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
Just started playing a few days ago, but I love what there is so far. It feels like a proper pokemon game, much to my surprise. It's difficult, but a fun difficult. Also, is there a lore reason I missed for why everyone in this region is stronger? Is this place the Australia of the world? For those not past the first gym, spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blubbervink

Oct 15, 2018
how do i reset the encounter for Drakaiden i found how to restart the storm but that doesnt restart the battle.
This is the reason we dont give support for debug related questions. Resetting the battle is such a hassle that you are better off reading the dialogue in the editor and adding in the mon manually.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Just started playing a few days ago, but I love what there is so far. It feels like a proper pokemon game, much to my surprise. It's difficult, but a fun difficult. Also, is there a lore reason I missed for why everyone in this region is stronger? Is this place the Australia of the world? For those not past the first gym, spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a lore reason.
Sinova is a new region currently under development and many experienced trainers gather there to be the first to explore unmapped land. So most of the trainers (Gym leaders included) are veterans. Surge, is an example. He's from gen 1 lol.

Anyways, thanks for playing, and I'm glad you enjoy the game so far!

darkpyre

Apr 22, 2019
So far my only issue is that trainers can have illegal pokemon. I.E. pokemon that evolved before the game lets the player evolve them

3.90 star(s) 83 Votes