3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
I'm not that far in, but all I gotta say is fuck tht youngster Joey fight before the bridge. His bitch ass shoulda stayed a meme.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I'm not that far in, but all I gotta say is fuck tht youngster Joey fight before the bridge. His bitch ass shoulda stayed a meme.
The steel move that boosts both def and sp.def combined with the set dmg move makes that fight a joke.

Reactions: hyfka
Jul 26, 2019
I get your dilemma, but I also have to say that your personal stigma against using items is your personal issue. That aside, I'm sorry if the first fight isn't cut out to your taste, as it isn't easy to tailor the game to every demographic. I will take your complaint into consideration as I do for every other feedback. Thank you for your time in checking out the game. If you further inquiries, I suggest joining the discord server.
I'm just going to tell you right now as someone who just finished playing unbound that if the difficulty in your game is so hard that you have to rely on rng hax that you are going to alienate a lot of people from playing your game especially if your game has adult content in it because peoples iq drops like 30 points when they are horny, can't wait for those posts. The only reason unbound is so popular is the different difficulty settings. So make the game you want to but know your audience because you are not a demographic by yourself.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
But yeah damn that steel move is busted holy shit.

As for the overall game there is not a lot to it right now, but could be pretty fun collecting op waifus and collecting badges if it gets more content so keep it up dev.

Reactions: hyfka

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I'm just going to tell you right now as someone who just finished playing unbound that if the difficulty in your game is so hard that you have to rely on rng hax that you are going to alienate a lot of people from playing your game especially if your game has adult content in it because peoples iq drops like 30 points when they are horny, can't wait for those posts. The only reason unbound is so popular is the different difficulty settings. So make the game you want to but know your audience because you are not a demographic by yourself.
The difficulty is kinda overblown reading the comments it is only the first 2 fights after that it is the oppisite issue if anything the starter and the lopunny are giga broken, which I don't mind personally but yeah.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chaos La Croix

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
The steel move that boosts both def and sp.def combined with the set dmg move makes that fight a joke.
I beat it first try, just i didn't particularly have anything tht did dmg to the Ferrothorn so it took forever to kill especially since his leftovers and my leftovers kept popping constantly.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I beat it first try, just i didn't particularly have anything tht did dmg to the Ferrothorn so it took forever to kill especially since his leftovers and my leftovers kept popping constantly.
like I said the set 20 dmg move, set dmg moves are strong af early game. But if you cleared it anyway cool.

Receptionist123

Sep 30, 2020
Well you wouldn't have to "provide many crutches" if the fight wasn't so hard in the first place. Many players don't like to use items in battle as they prefer to win using only the pokemons. The only input from the players in the first fight is to either use items to win ( some might consider it cheating ) or pray to rng god, neither of those are good in my opinion.

The game overall so far looks really good, but that first fight does not leave a good impression.
It was actually pretty easy, I only used 2 potions to beat the fight. After a few Double Teams he couldn't touch me lol. I think the fight being too hard is a you problem.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes