• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.80 star(s) 82 Votes

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
on my watchlist cause theres a severe lack of games that let me pound poke-pussy, though i will say if the very first fight really IS as hard as its being made out to be, you could make it easier and make the first gym the actual challenge, would make more sense and give players a chance to GRIND and get some more mons to atleast be somewhat ready for the difficulty you wish to set

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
It was all listed in the Changelogs, which I'm assuming you missed otherwise it would have been made plain.
I don't usually read through a changelog before playing something for the first time. My point was moreso from the perspective a player will likely have upon first playing(because it was my first time playing).

I also just remembered that another point I planned to make before was that the walking speed seems a bit slow, will the series staple running shoes be introduced at some point?

Reactions: Sole
Aug 30, 2021
It was all listed in the Changelogs, which I'm assuming you missed otherwise it would have been made plain.
It is a little unclear, maybe patch the item gifting dialogue to occur after the topics have been exhausted, or add to the notes that talking to her after she would normally have nothing new to say does result in her having something new to say? (Would recommend the former, if possible, most games have trained players to not expect the current arrangement.)

I had thought I did something wrong after I went through all four topics and she did not give the EXP Share, until I came back here and saw that talking to her after she ran out of things to talk about was the trick.

Leosnipermk2

Jul 17, 2019
I restarted and talked to her and got the xpshare, but accidentaly picked one option several times and didn't get her contact info. Will that cause problems?

Reactions: Bbyxqq

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I think they were refering to Nintendo's tendency to pursue legal action. Recent example "Leaf on Fire" dropped not because of the creator's drive, but due to a cease and desist. I hope you avoid their radar. I suggest renaming your game to avoid it as long as possible
Wait, what? But there are like thousands of pokemon hackroms (with "pokemon" on their names) out there which are not ceased. Why would this be ceased and desisted?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I don't usually read through a changelog before playing something for the first time. My point was moreso from the perspective a player will likely have upon first playing(because it was my first time playing).

I also just remembered that another point I planned to make before was that the walking speed seems a bit slow, will the series staple running shoes be introduced at some point?
The dev mentioned earlier in the thread about pressing X, and the settings to make running default.
Although, considering so many are asking, he should probably make a scene in the game to introduce that feature (a bit like in the original pokemon series).

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wait, what? But there are like thousands of pokemon hackroms (with "pokemon" on their names) out there which are not ceased. Why would this be ceased and desisted?
Nintendo strikes like a thunder, pure randomness.
When a game gains enough popularity it gets destroyed but also niche one may suffer the same fate

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017

There are several people asking this question. I'm honestly surprised at how many are unfamiliar that holding onto the 'X' button allows you to run. During the intro, it was made clear that you as the player received Running shoes, Pokegear and A National Dex. Which of course means you guys skipped over it, or werent paying attention.

You can also go to the options and turn running to automatic so you wont need to hold X.

• Angry
Reactions: Sole and zARRR

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
That issue is really common with Pokemon Essential based games.
You can find threads like these: with the solution at the end.
Your path does not seem to contain any unicode, but another thread mentions how they fixed the issue by simply moving the game to root ( C: )

Leosnipermk2

Jul 17, 2019
Everyone of you getting the Game.ini problem all seem to share the same problem; You are playing an English based game with a computer set in a foreign langauge. Either use a locale emulator or change your computer language settings.
I restarted and talked to her and got the xpshare, but accidentally picked one option several times and didn't get her contact info. Will that cause problems?

Just posting this again, as I don't want to get too far again before finding out that I should restart.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I restarted and talked to her and got the xpshare, but accidentally picked one option several times and didn't get her contact info. Will that cause problems?

Just posting this again, as I don't want to get too far again before finding out that I should restart.
Its not a big deal. There is currently not a lot implemented into it. You will definitely be missing out on some events in the future builds, but none of it is a big deal or game-breaking.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
There are several people asking this question. I'm honestly surprised at how many are unfamiliar that holding onto the 'X' button allows you to run. During the intro, it was made clear that you as the player received Running shoes, Pokegear and A National Dex. Which of course means you guys skipped over it, or werent paying attention.

You can also go to the options and turn running to automatic so you wont need to hold X.
I believe I have auto running turned on, it still seemed kindoff slow though.
I was also more focused on the talk of superior genetics and 'uplifting' lesser beings by procreation during the intro.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Fairy dust deals 20 damage everytime, and Lopunny is OP
Alright, you are right, specially Lopunny and the started, the started after she gets the new skill, the first time she evolve, she is insane, it does good dmg + buff, op.

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes